Madeline McCann

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

E CLASS

Girl being held with Belgian family in India.

Undergoing DNA test.

Wouldn't it be a cause for great celebration if she were actually Madeline!
What her poor parents have been through is surely all parents worst nightmare

I'm totally hoping its her.

As I understand another family saw 'her' and managed to get the family into custody of the police.

And its going on from there.

Not even being reported yet on SKY.

MBCLUB always first with the news!

in the meanwhile; at least this is keeping her in the news; glad to see that folks are still looking out for her...

Hope it's her,I feel for the parents as they've go through a lot

Lets hope it's her.

I must make a point though.

I can never understand why people make jokes on this subject. There have been a few instances on this very forum and I really just don't get it. :crazy:

As already said, fingers crossed.

true true...

have to admit though; i thought the mum was quite hot.

i'm sorry but when all this horrible stuff was first going on and their pics were everywhere... i did (i'm not proud of it) think phoar! that's one hot mama...

does that make me a bad person?

:(

What her poor parents have been through is surely all parents worst nightmare

If they hadn't neglected her in the first place they'd still be together as a family. They should have been jailed for leaving that poor kid all alone at that age in a foreign country whilst out enjoying themselves. It's Maddie I feel sorry for not the parents.

Last edited:
If they hadn't neglected her in the first place they'd still be together as a family. They should have been jailed for leaving that poor kid all alone at that age in a foreign country whilst out enjoying themselves. It's Maddie I feel sorry for not the parents.

Lets not forget the other 2 children who were also left in that unlocked flat...

My view too. I suppose being on vacation may have contributed to the McCanns sense of ease and the loss of attention but I think in the UK, a prosecution for child abuse may well have ensued. Would it have been justified? As far as I can tell, there is no particular age at which a child may or may not be left alone.

As a parent, my children always came with me and that meant hotel dining rooms (where tolerated by other guests) or hotel rooms. I have also rented villas too but the children would never have been left on their own, sleeping or otherwise. Given the much vaunted intelligence of these two medics, I think that there should have been some form of official censure for their misconduct.

On the other hand, losing one's child appeared to be a terrible (if just) punishment so the authorities were probably reluctant to heap more suffering onto the parents. I get the impression that less well-educated parents would have had their remaining children taken into care with alacrity and without the benefit of an if, but or maybe.

It would be a great conclusion... if the child seen does turn out to be Maddie. I wonder what she must be thinking about her own parents who had let this misfortune befall her; by dint of their own selfish behaviour.

Lets not forget the other 2 children who were also left in that unlocked flat...

I thought it transpired the apartment was secure and forced entry was made.

Not an ideal situation, but perhaps not quite as negligent as you may think.

I liken the situation to one where the children are up in bed, the parents are in the garden dining. Have none of you done that? What was so wrong? It was a hotel (?) but the proximity was the same.

And since the kids were in a separate bedroom from the parents there is nothing to say this could not have happened even if the parents had been inside.

What ever your view right or wrong,

As a parent I cannot imagine how they feel EVERY day EVERY night knowing what happend. It must play on their mind all the time and quite frankly must be awful.

Rightly or wrongly what they did has been done and cannot be un done.

If this turns out to be their little girl then that is superb news,

I hope it is.

i will have to bite my lip with regard to some posts in this thread.

I just hope she turns up safe and well. The finger pointing can take place afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom