Madness

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So many small penises in one city it's incredible. Must be the water.

as the windows of the black beemer are tinted too dark he obviously couldnt see through them and didnt see the other car..........

Looked like a small case of attempted murder towards the end of the incident, no doubt everyone will get a one month ban and then back on the road :rolleyes:

Knobjockeys! :fail

Is this SE London?

I don't suppose the driver would agree, but the rear threequarter view of the BMW reminds me very much of a Vauxhall Calibra. And given the drivers' reactions, why am I not surprised that both cars have black windows and 'personalised' number plates...

Isn't testosterone overload wonderful?

"Why has that bloke not got his shirt on?" I did wonder that too, because I've seen a similar US video on Youtube where the first thing the (young, male, well-built) driver does on getting out of his car is take off his shirt, presumably to intimidate the other driver.

However, given that the one without the shirt subsequently gets it out of the car and puts it on, maybe he was just driving with no shirt on.

I wouldn't give a toss if they want to have a row but I'd be annoyed at being held up.

I thought that when I watched it yesterday :(

The bloke that took her out is just a passer by and the mums sat in the back !!

I felt sorry for the Mercedes driver who was rammed - at least the video covers it for insurance - but since the white car in front was able to move - why didn't he earlier , or was his rubber neck a problem ?

Madness, madness, they call it madness
Well if this is madness
Then I know I'm filled with gladness
It's gonna be rougher
It's gonna be tougher, pa-da-da, pa-da-da
But I won't be the one who's gonna suffer
Oh no, I won't be the one who's gonna suffer

Madness, madness, they call it madness
Well if this is madness
Then I know I'm filled with gladness
It's gonna be rougher
It's gonna be tougher, pa-da-da, pa-da-da