Maffs New Aston

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kikkthecat

MB Enthusiast
Car
2011 Viano 2.2 CDi Ambiente
Showing Off !!!

That looks the dogs do dah's. I'm really looking forward to seeing/hearing it in August and suspect I'm not the only one.

Cue John......

Showing Off !!!

That looks the dogs do dah's. I'm really looking forward to seeing/hearing it in August and suspect I'm not the only one.

Cue John......

Shall we form an orderly queue right now? :D

P.S. Has John realised yet that it is the Aston we are REALLY going all that way to see? :devil:

Drool. Although me being an one and not like convertibles I'd have kept the old one.

Looking forward to seeing, I mean hearing it.

Luckilly not long to wait!

Shall we form an orderly queue right now? :D

P.S. Has John realised yet that it is the Aston we are REALLY going all that way to see? :devil:
:D :D Tempted to consult with Maff and organise:

Trips Around The Block, Sort of like this on wheels,

B3-b.jpg

Or is this more in line with the Scumbag style of driving? :devil:

Sydney Harbour, happy days :eek: :eek: :eek:

Maff's appearance has helped in recruiting family members to come down and assist with catering :devil: ;) for this annual event. Our niece still giggles as soon as we mention Scumbag???

Regards
John

This assuming the GTG doesn't get an ASBO slapped on us !

Mike

Yup, very nice car indeed.

Anybody else noticed that you see a lot more Astons around nowadays?

Daisy's in a field! I had a Vanquish a few years ago but sold it to finance my wifes new business, glad I did as she is 200% happier with life but god I miss that car............................

Lovely motor but I would have the Coupe every time.

Well done Maff! I think your v8 is much better looking that the DB9!

I presume you get free RAC cover? :D

LOL! The trouble is the Aston was more reliable than my CL65!

Customer Service is on a different planet too, considering I spent more with Mercedes, in the two Aston's I've bought (remembering the first one I bought from a Independent) I've been treated to:

- Full days shooting and dinner at the Royal Berkshire Gun Club
- Half day factory tour
- Three course meal for two including drinks at Jean Christophe Novelli's place
- Full day polo match with lunch
- Two bottles champagne

And..... (never got this with MB!!) a courtesy car when mine needs a service, plus they never charged me for the last full service!!!

No complaints so far!! :rock: :rock:

and now you can drive about slow too. No point ruining the hair is it?

It does look nice tho. I do think thats the best version of the Aston, and being lowly as I am, I think the best looking too. Would have complimented a cabriertable MINI too. D'oh! Oh well, his and hers eh? The compromises we men have to make.:rolleyes:

And I know what they sound like, so I am going to watch from a distance. Just in case anyone from last year remembers me and decided they want to lynch me.

I shall be green this year I think.

Maff they get better and better, yes i prefer yours as a convertible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom