Maff's New F car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DieselE

MB Enthusiast
Car
W211 E320CDi
Just looked at the pictures in the gallery. That is one beautiful piece of machinery. :bannana: :bannana:

Mind you, an impulse buy for me means a bottle of wine or something not one of the greatest supercars ever. Jealousy will get me nowhere. :D

Last edited:
I think we'd all buy one if we had the money! :D

I would have thought a 575 more your thing Maff?

Absolute cracker.

But I have a question, how do you "impulse buy" something that What Car magazine claims has a 3 year waiting list ?

Actually I have 2 questions, can I look after it when you go on holiday ?

Easy. The 3 years only applies to a factory order with your own spec. A lot of orders get cancelled or were made by dealers themselves. You pay a premium but that's how you can get an Audi R8 tomorrow if you really want one.

Thanks for the feedback chaps! It took a week to grow on me, but now I feel quite comfortable driving it (felt a bit of an idiot before as its strange having so many people look at you!)

I've sold the Aston Roadster at the same price I paid for it, and the F430 was £1.5k under list, so it was hard to refuse, even though Helen thinks otherwise!

As for cars I have the F430, Cooper S and Passat now. Have to be sensible ;) :D

Lovely looking car and they sound fantastic. I'd heard Tarquini setting its official performance uk performance figures at Millbrook.

Well done!

Where are the pics? Can't find them....:(

After this years going on in the F1 championship, you post on a MERCEDES forum that you've bought a FERRARI!!!

Brave man.

oh, and nice car too...

Looks great, bet it sounds awesome.

Have you a sticker on the Passat "my other cars a Ferrari"

ooh and on the Ferrari "my other cars a Passat"....

Mind you a saw a Passat estate in traffic with big Audi TT stle alloys, badged up W8 4Motion......now thats sounds like a cracking buy as I bet its a cheap as chips now :)

After this years going on in the F1 championship, you post on a MERCEDES forum that you've bought a FERRARI!!!
:D

Stunning looking car that Maff. :cool:

Good to hear that the AM residuals are still strong too. Cost neutral motoring is as good as it gets!!

Great looking car Maff, I do like the rev counter in yellow..

I was lucky enough to drive one of these at Thruxton. Nice car. Good noise. Awesome dashboard.

Great choice Matt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom