Magazine needs C320 CDi Sport and C350 CDi Sport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pieman

Hi there,

Mercedes Enthusiast magazine are looking for a W203 C320 CDi Sport and a W204 C350 CDi Sport to shoot for a big feature celebrating C-Class diesel saloons on the 6th June.

The photoshoot will last around 3 hours and will be in the Beds/Bucks/Herts/Essex/Northants area.

If you own either car and would like to see your car featured in the magazine please email me at [email protected] with very brief details of your car. I will be writing the feature.

Many thanks,

Guy Baker

Hi there,

We are still looking for a W203 C320 CDi Sport saloon and a W204 C350 CDi Sport saloon to shoot for a big feature celebrating C-Class diesel saloons on the 6th June.

The photoshoot will last around 3 hours and will be in the Beds/Bucks/Herts/Essex/Northants area.

If you own either car and would like to see your car featured in the magazine please email me at [email protected] with very brief details of your car. I will be writing the feature.

It would be nice to see a celebration of C-Class petrol saloons also ;)

On holiday in Murcia at the minute but I have a W203 c320 sport.

Haven't had the car long but may be interested in this article.

Get back this Thursday and as I'm still not allowed to go back to work after chopping 2 fingers off (back on now) I will be free for the next few weeks lol.

Geordiemick - email me with a pic of your car as soon as you can.
Many thanks,

Guy.

Geordiemick - sent you another mail. Could you please reply ASAP.
Many thanks,
Guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom