Magno paint care

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

m2m

Car
AMG GTS ED1
hi,

I searched the forum and could not find what I was looking for.

Does anyone have experience with designo magno paint care and recommend any specific products?

I have seen Drbeasleys, and swissvax, but obviously these are not cheap and just wanted to hear others perspectives on these or any other brands.

I have previously been a fan of Gtechniq on my last regular metallic painted AMG

Thanks.

Do Mercedes not offer something? I know BMW have products in their range for the matt paints.

But more importantly can we have some pics of your car? What colour is it?

S

Hi,

I'm not a believer in the ranges offered by the manufacturers as they are usually a method used buy them of boosting margin as opposed to providing the best product for the money.

I will be getting the car hopefully Thursday and it will be designo magno selenite grey. So can't wait.

I emailed Gtechniq technical for more info on their range as well for the magno paint. So looking forward to a response.

Thanks

Puzzle said:
I'm after some info for my Magno paint care/protection. Did you manage to come to a conclusion?

Hi,

I used the G techniq solution.

Crystal serum professionally applied by Jonny at pure detail. Based in Manchester.
Just wash now with gtechniq G wash. All the water dirt just runs off the body

Thx

I have Crystal Serum applied to all my cars - seems a good (if a touch overpriced) product.

Is it 'really' any better than a good (regular) polish and wax? I'm not so sure and the lack of ability to polish the car, which I just like doing, is the sole reason I didn't go for a magno paint.

I have Crystal Serum applied to all my cars - seems a good (if a touch overpriced) product.

Is it 'really' any better than a good (regular) polish and wax? I'm not so sure and the lack of ability to polish the car, which I just like doing, is the sole reason I didn't go for a magno paint.

From what I understand I believe mine was the first Mercedes Magno paint job that had crystal serum applied to it. Went without a hitch. Cheers G Techniq and Jonny:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom