Maidstone Services Jnct 8 M20 Saturday 24th Oct 2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MissyD

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E200 1993, E300 Coupe 2019
I am in Aylesford Saturday morning to visit a body shop for my old girl and then I'll pop to the services for coffee before I head home. If anyone is around that area at about 2pm on Saturday and fancies a coffee, I'll see you there :thumb:

If you're coming that far for a body shop this mob are worth a look, did the roof and bonnet of my S204, always busy as they're really good and not expensive. I had to wait about 3 months for the first available time to get the 204 done! Recommended to me by the MoT guy at ATS just down the road, he's a petrol head and "rather" anal about his X5 which they've also done.

There was an outing to Larkfield on the cards tomorrow but that has now been postponed otherwise could have been coffee and cake before heading home! ☕

There was an outing to Larkfield on the cards tomorrow but that has now been postponed otherwise could have been coffee and cake before heading home! ☕
Pop to the services, I'll buy you coffee and cake :thumb:

I am in Aylesford Saturday morning to visit a body shop for my old girl and then I'll pop to the services for coffee before I head home. If anyone is around that area at about 2pm on Saturday and fancies a coffee, I'll see you there :thumb:
A bit too far for me this time!

I may be able to pop in Sarah
If you do, I'll aim to be parked in the little car park to the left as you come in, maybe see you later and anyone else if you're around :thumb:

Pop to the services, I'll buy you coffee and cake :thumb:
Mmm cake! If I had not already been press-ganged into helping a friend out with a computer issue then I would have as S could have done with a run.
Weather has turned crap here, really wet and wild so hopefully you and others had a good meetup then safe trip home :)

No worries @MadMerx . The weather wasn't kind to us :(. Thanks to @pstock and @sjmaxwell for coming. I did struggle a little that you had parked the wrong way round Mr S, but as it was raining I'll let it go this time o_O. Drive back was in pouring rain and of course, get home and now the suns out!

A rose between...
20201024_163531.jpg

It's surprising how even the SLK makes the 124 look small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom