Main dealer E63 at a shade over £20K

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I like the W211 E63, I like it a lot.

The cheapest one I've seen so far is a 2007 and it's just shy of £17k which is a bargain...

That is nice..... Side and rear still looks fantastic but the front end on the 211 could have done with a little more presence.

they are becoming very good value, and most have such low milages!

That is nice..... Side and rear still looks fantastic but the front end on the 211 could have done with a little more presence.

I 100% agree with that (including mine).

i called about that car and they weren't interested in doing a deal, so going to macclesfield tomorrow to go see the Black E63 they got

they have had the Black one for over 3 months so lets see if theres a deal to be done

What offer did you make on this one (if that is not being too nosey)?

I prefer the look of the black one actually.

Up close with a facelift W211 and you will see they are alot more aggressive than the pre-facelift...

i called about that car and they weren't interested in doing a deal, so going to macclesfield tomorrow to go see the Black E63 they got

they have had the Black one for over 3 months so lets see if theres a deal to be done

Had a look at that myself when the CLS was in for service, V nice. Adrian is the 2nd hand sales manager there and the guy that did me a cracking deal on mine (he was in new car sales then). He is always up for a run out in an AMG. Good luck with it.

Had a look at that myself when the CLS was in for service, V nice. Adrian is the 2nd hand sales manager there and the guy that did me a cracking deal on mine (he was in new car sales then). He is always up for a run out in an AMG. Good luck with it.
So what's ur real name fizzer?

nice car for someone, very highly optioned up

J R Weir SELECT Select Showroom had a black one not that long ago for about the same money. It had heavily black tinted windows which unfortunately screamed "drug dealer" at you but no its longer for sale so must have moved on quite quickly.

sorry not kept a tab on this, i offered 18k and they refused, went to see the Black one yesterday

plus you cant renew merc warrenty after the car hits 7yr old and the silver one is 6yr old this yr

Any good?

yeh nice clean car, felt nice and planted handled better than expected, power delievery was good, i expected more i think

then after driving it a while started to realise exactly how to drive it and pressed on and it started to shine through that it really is a well sorted car

it's no M5 but damn near it, it gets attention loads of it, the exhaust note is to on another level

MPG was better than i expected i reset it a few times and did over 100mile test drive, checked all the settings, loved cruising in C with comfort suspension, for blasting around S with sports 2 suspension,

didnt like the M mode not me me, even though it works in any mode just need to flap the peddles behind the wheel

its got soo much grunt up top its unbelievable

panoramic sunroof a nice touch, they should have atleast put alacantara headling instead of the cheapy material whatever it was and should have been black instead of cream/white/grey

AMG you have done well, driving back in the M5 made me realise how good a car the E39 M5 actually is:cool:

yeh nice clean car, felt nice and planted handled better than expected, power delievery was good, i expected more i think

then after driving it a while started to realise exactly how to drive it and pressed on and it started to shine through that it really is a well sorted car

it's no M5 but damn near it, it gets attention loads of it, the exhaust note is to on another level

MPG was better than i expected i reset it a few times and did over 100mile test drive, checked all the settings, loved cruising in C with comfort suspension, for blasting around S with sports 2 suspension,

didnt like the M mode not me me, even though it works in any mode just need to flap the peddles behind the wheel

its got soo much grunt up top its unbelievable

panoramic sunroof a nice touch, they should have atleast put alacantara headling instead of the cheapy material whatever it was and should have been black instead of cream/white/grey

AMG you have done well, driving back in the M5 made me realise how good a car the E39 M5 actually is:cool:

The E39 M5 is an epic car. I only got rid of mine because I needed an estate, hence my AMG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom