Main dealer service in Hertfordshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theworkerb

Car
E63 AMG
Hey guys, anyone able to recommend a main dealer in Hertfordshire where they've had a positive experience. Mercedes Benz of Watford are my local but I've not had great experiences with them, nothing negative but nothing positive of note either.

MB Brooklands are good, but you'll have to drive down the M25 until after the M3.

That's where I went last time but the issue is you can't wait with the car

I had the same issue when I had the car serviced in December, so I asked them to let me know when the coffee shop reopens, and sat there... can you not delay the service until after lockdown?

You can get a curtesy car.

They did offer one, for £30, but it's an hour drive from my home... so if I took their offer I'd be driving 4 hours on total that day... plus I'd need to head back and collect my car as soon as I got home.... :D

Sitting with my laptop in the coffee shop was a good solution for me, and I got the car back after two hours. But of course the coffee shop will be closed now.

They did offer one, for £30, but it's an hour drive from my home... so if I took their offer I'd be driving 4 hours on total that day... plus I'd need to head back and collect my car as soon as I got home.... :D

Sitting with my laptop in the coffee shop was a good solution for me, and I got the car back after two hours. But of course the coffee shop will be closed now.
I am going to do exactly that with the courtesy car next month for my service, it is a ball ache but means I don't have to take the car to Brighton mb and so is worth the agro.

I had the same issue when I had the car serviced in December, so I asked them to let me know when the coffee shop reopens, and sat there... can you not delay the service until after lockdown?
Possibly but who knows when that will be?

Yeah exactly, that's my issue

mercedes benz stevenage

Thanks, would you mind sharing a positive experience you had with them?
they are not my local dealer but i purchased my car from them and have had them do 1 service and a warranty job,couldn't fault them really happy with the level of service and the work carried out if they were local i would use them all the time.

I can highly recommend Mercedes Bedford - Service department :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom