Main Dealership - Good Service

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Headhurts

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mercedes GLC
I have had an excellent experience with Mercedes Norwich so as main dealerships often get bad feedback it’s worth mentioning when they get it right.

My 2016 E350 S212 has been emitting a knocking from what sounds like the rear near side suspension.

I booked the car in after the agent explained there is a fee for diagnostics somewhere around £130 from memory, the car was booked in and I opted to wait in their customer area.

The agent dealing spoke with me around an hour later and explained the technician had looked at the car and can hear the knocking whilst driving but under ramp everything is secure no leaks and no obvious faults but he was 95% sure it’s the shock absorber.

I said it seemed strange that a car that has been garaged from new and only done 32000 miles should elicit this fault, he agreed and said he would approach Mercedes for a good will gesture and meanwhile would order in the part he also said there would be no charge for that days diagnostic.

A few days later he phoned me to say the part was in and initially Mercedes refused a good will but after a second approach agreed to 36%.

I took the car in Friday and was loaned a C220 Coupe.

When I went in to collect car I was pleasantly surprised as the bill total for me was £223.49 comprised of £148 minus 36% for the shock absorber and £91.52 for Labour plus of course the obligatory VAT

All in all well done to Mercedes Norwich

Robin

Thanks Robin, I’m glad you’re happy with the service 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom