Makes me wish I'd bought a white one!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shude

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK55 AMG
Car is washed and ready to go as extra transport for my friend's wedding this afternoon! I'm hoping the ribbon and hazard lights will stop the wheel clampers, but I doubt it!

Attachments

• wedding202.jpg
    wedding202.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 303
Wedding car

I hope the door lock mechanism is clean, don't want grease on the dress.

PJH said:
I hope the door lock mechanism is clean, don't want grease on the dress.
No dresses going in this car, it is for me and the ushers, after the ceremony! The happy couple will be whisked away in a horse-drawn-carriage, while I will be in hot pursuit! :)

Shude said:
...The happy couple will be whisked away in a horse-drawn-carriage, while I will be in hot pursuit! :)
Hmm 193BHP versus at best 2HP, I know who my money is on :p not Dobbin and Clopsy that's for sure. So will you be testing launch control then Nick? :devil:

Congrats to the happy couple by the way. :bannana: :bannana:

S.

I turned up at a wedding once in my silver C200 Sport (I made sure it was all clean etc), guess what the wedding car was?

You got it. Snap.

Made me laugh anyway.

Ive driven three cousins to their wedding in my 123! Certainly different to the white rollers etc...

Another use for the star: something to tie the ribbon around ;)
They think of everything Mercedes do, God bless em! :bannana:

Steve_Perry said:
Hmm 193BHP versus at best 2HP, I know who my money is on :p not Dobbin and Clopsy that's for sure.
That horse was due for the glue factory, it had to be pumped up with steroids and vitamins just to make it to the church!
Steve_Perry said:
Congrats to the happy couple by the way. :bannana: :bannana:
We waved them goodbye a few minutes ago, they have gone to do married-people-type-stuff! :)
pluggers said:
Another use for the star: something to tie the ribbon around ;)
I had to put the star back on for that! :D

Quite liked wafting around with the full wedding outfit on and the white ribbon, people gave way to me all the time and people walking around and in shops just waved at me for no reason ;)

Shude said:
Quite liked wafting around with the full wedding outfit on and the white ribbon, people gave way to me all the time and people walking around and in shops just waved at me for no reason ;)

That's it then, leave the ribbon on. I'm of to John Lewis's tomorrow to get some myself ;)

aaaaw - looks great Nick. Glad it was a good day, worth missing the gtg for ;) :D

Another pic, this time from the front. Classy huh?

Before anyone asks, I removed the tax disc digitally because it looks nicer without :)

Attachments

• wedding202front.jpg
    wedding202front.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 186
Shude said:
Another pic, this time from the front. Classy huh?

Before anyone asks, I removed the tax disc digitally because it looks nicer without :)

Looks great from both angles - hey there's potential business opportunity for ya there ;) :D Wedding Taxi's :D

I think you have to admit Silver would be better for the job though :p

I had two black w210 for my wedding cars!

GrahamC230K said:

Don't think I have never thought about it ;) Good side-line for all of us if things ever got desperate !! What ? Sell the Merc ?? Never !! ....

...... Make it pay for itself instead :bannana:

GrahamC230K said:

I had two black w210 for my wedding cars!
I think white looks better. Koolvin said I should buy a really old, white C180 for a couple of grand. If I swapped the bumpers and sideskirts for the facelift ones in the garage, get all the paintwork polished up nicely and fit some nice shiny oem alloys, that'd make a nice wedding car!

Bit small for a bride's car though, now I've seen how silly and complicated the dresses are it's not easy for the bride to make a dignified entry or exit from any car!

Series 126 S-classes make nice wedding cars, we used ours a few times for friends weddings.

Last edited:
Not wanting to overshadow other suggestions, but I always thought the 600 Pullman looks nice as a wedding car:

pullman.jpg

--
Ant

bloodmoon said:
Not wanting to overshadow other suggestions, but I always thought the 600 Pullman looks nice as a wedding car:
--
Ant

That's a hint Nick.

Nick you have obviously put in some serious polishing on your car, it does you credit and yes it does look ever so classy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom