Making some progress with comand!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bmac

Can i say thanks to everyone, escpecially silversalon for help so far with the comand installation in my 2000 ML. Today i have made a small step forward using a new 2004 map disk a few of my problems have been sorted.

Intrestingly i used a 2001 map disk originally and using this disk looses the following functions over an upto date disk.

1) The MY01 feature of the letters disappearing when putting in an adress doesnt work with 2001 map disk (therefore i thought the MY01 update wasnt installed but it was!)

2) The routes are now calculating and the comand recognises (when stationary) where it is. Which may not sound great but this is a big improvement from previous!

I now need to get the VSS signal connected and it should be fully functional.

I am planning on a canbus adaptor from ebay germany to sort this problem.

bmac said:
Can i say thanks to everyone, escpecially silversalon for help so far with the comand installation in my 2000 ML. Today i have made a small step forward using a new 2004 map disk a few of my problems have been sorted.

Intrestingly i used a 2001 map disk originally and using this disk looses the following functions over an upto date disk.

1) The MY01 feature of the letters disappearing when putting in an adress doesnt work with 2001 map disk (therefore i thought the MY01 update wasnt installed but it was!)

2) The routes are now calculating and the comand recognises (when stationary) where it is. Which may not sound great but this is a big improvement from previous!

I now need to get the VSS signal connected and it should be fully functional.

I am planning on a canbus adaptor from ebay germany to sort this problem.

You should try the 1000BC disk .... it only has Stonehenge on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom