Male Eyebrows

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinal

MB Enthusiast
Car
x254, G350, Duster, S320, Mach1, 900ss and a few more
Going VERY off topic here...

I recently was told off by a close friend of mine regarding my eyebrows (well, eyebrow according to her...). Apparently I look like the father in American Pie...

Problem is, after she plucked two eyebrows, I was looking for the medic "call of duty" style... so I'm not letting her close to my eyebrows in the near future...

I'm still getting flack for this, so I looked online... it seems like waxing is the least painful option. Has anyone tried this? Any advice? I'm told I just need to "tidy them"...

M.

I have some Gaffer tape ?

Some research material here

Last edited:
Men shouldn't pluck / wax / immac / veet their eyebrows ...... period .

Be proud of your unibrow.

Get them waxed!!!! Lol:D

Men shouldn't pluck / wax / immac / veet their eyebrows ...... period .

While I agree, she's the sort of person I'd do anything for... so I'm willing to go through the pain... but would like to know what I'm getting myself into...

I must ask though... How did you know what immac/veet is? I had to look those up :p

Now, being serious... It seems like getting it done "professionally" is easy and cheap... there's a few places in London that seem to do it so I think I'll call a few tomorrow and get some more information

M.

wax 'em! never had it done but i do get my back waxed before a beach holiday, and its a sort of pain pleasure experience (pain really). anyone who has the sack and crack done aswell should get a bravery medal in my book!

wax and then pluck errant hairs after, makes 'em much neater and tidy, nice to pay attention to male grooming

This should be in the Bodywork section.

A mate of mine shaved his eyebrows off completly.

Well..erm... actually....we did it for him, when he fell asleep at a party.
Looked really weird!:D

We need before and after pictures....:)

A family friend had his shaped in some way and you can tell at 100 paces. Maybe overdone, but I think I'd steer clear.

i used to take a perverse delight in tweezing hubbies brows and nose hair! but he's turned into a big fat wimp of late & will only let me trim them with the scissors now...pah! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom