Male Grooming Help?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It looks like something you'd use to drill another nostril rather than clear out your existing ones. Is that how it works? Not sure I like the idea. :dk:

Fear not. It is actually a nice bit of kit to hold in your hand. Solid and weighty. Like a proper man tool should be. I guess it's success is in it's blade design and sharpness. As you have complete control over the speed of rotation it avoids tearing or plucking.

Not sure I would want it anywhere near the Sheriffs Badge!!

Was a bit worried about this threads title. Male Grooming.

Trimmers are ok but still have to get tweezers out too.

Apparently there is laser treatment out too which is permanent.

I use hot wax and cotton buds works a treat and believe me it hurts less pulling 40/50 hairs in one go than just one.

This thread has definitely given me considerable insight into the male psyche. However, some of the 'locations' mentioned are a mystery to me...

This thread has definitely given me considerable insight into the male psyche. However, some of the 'locations' mentioned are a mystery to me...

Which one would you like to have explained? I'm sure Bruce would be happy to provide pictures... :ban:

Man up and use tweezers!

That said, pulling them out does increase the risk of infection. If you're not nan enough to pluck, try a trim with some nail scissors.

I think I know Bruce quite well.

You know that old sketch where the guy wants the condoms, goes into the chemist, but keeps coming out with various toiletries because he's too embarrassed to ask.

This is the "cough" male grooming device he's really after :D

Prostate Massager Multi-speed Vibrations P-spot Male Stimulation Massage Black | What's it worth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom