Malfunction - transmission from hybrid drive to motor E 300 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Germanst

Car
mercedes benz E 300 hybrid 2014
Hi Guys,
I have been driven my E300 for about 5 years, 75,000 miles. Some time ago I could listen to the noisy starter when motor was engaging from hybrid drive and i thought this will have to be replaced soon (not hearing it anymore).
Now I need to press sport button to engage motor only, and of course like many of your posts here if I start normal soon as battery start to run low i have malfunction notice on the board and i have to park the vehicle and restart the engine so I can start with sport mode.
I have taken to Mercedes-Benz garage and they told me that it may be the alternator regulator (crazy pricing) but they cannot guarantee me that will be the only problem. I still think it is the motor starter and need to be replaced but they told me that they need to change regulator first so they can see the rest after. However, i have checked the regulator with another garage and it charges both batteries without any problem, I can also see that my hybrid battery is charging on the board when i break so the electricity power looks ok.
Does anyone has resolved this problem?
Thanks

You should avoid cross-posting ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom