Mamma Mia!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well that was unexpected, the young lass fobbed off the wedding, the mum wed an old flame and she still none the wiser who her father is.

They should make it into a stage show with a story line like that ;)

if its any consolation i believe julie walters broke her leg falling from the table..

So I have spent the whole day refurbing the alloys on my better halfs golf, never going to that again as still cant feel my hands from all the sanding......

What do I get in return??

Nope, not that :crazy:

Now sitting through bl00dy 90 mins of Singsvile Momma Mia!!!!

So I'm having a very manly PIMS, and waiting till Transporter3 starts at 21:10!:thumb:

LOLOLOLOLLOLO..........I washed my car today and now on the forum as my other half is watching Mama Mia recorded on Sky. Showed her the thread she is laughing.

I had to endure it last night too - she went to see the stage show last week with her mates which I'd have thought would have been quite enough .

Dreadful film , no plot worthy of mention , just a string of unrelated songs tenuously worked into the non existent storyline and murdered by a bunch of actors not noted for any ability to sing - awful !

I don't mind ABBA or their songs ( at least they could just about sing ) but that film was torture .

I watched about 2 minutes of it before I realised it really wasn't for me.
Sat and watched Price drop TV instead with some DIY plank painting a wall with a pad.
Much better - and more tuneful.

Well I spent the evening listening to Schwarzkopf et al in the von Karajan recording of Richard Strauss's Rosenkavalier, a slight change to my normal Wagnerian diet, but it was a sunny day and Rosenkavalier is at heart a sunny opera, the last duet so exquisite I didn't want it to end.

Well that was unexpected, the young lass fobbed off the wedding, the mum wed an old flame and she still none the wiser who her father is.

They should make it into a stage show with a story line like that ;)

Thats so they can have a sequel. Dada Mia. Bring it on - Not.

Thats so they can have a sequel. Dada Mia. Bring it on - Not.

Are there enough ABBA songs left to produce a sequel ?

Or will they choose to murder the output of another famous popular group in a similar travesty ?

Please , please me - Let it NOT be :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom