Man City beat Man United at Old trafford

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are we talking about ?

Not really ? :crazy:

I'm sure City put in a sparkling performance today, but football is a forbidden topic on MB Club.

I was going to start a thread congratulating Barcelona on their astonishing performance in the Champions League Final, but didn't.

I'm sure City put in a sparkling performance today, but football is a forbidden topic on MB Club.

I was going to start a thread congratulating Barcelona on their astonishing performance in the Champions League Final, but didn't.

i work with a lot of south afircan's and they would say

SORRY FOR THAT. yopu would have to be there there!!!!! maybe a personal joke

this is the off the topic section no? i think i have the right to add what ever i want

and this is one of the most important days ever

Not really ? :crazy:

ok well its like a BMW driver telling you he has the better car for 32 years, every year you try and show him that your car is just as important and every year he makes you and your car look like ****!!!! **** he even tells you the audi his mate has is more of a match and more of a contest

then one day you make him eat his words

what about now

ok well its like a BMW driver telling you he has the better car for 32 years, every year you try and show him that your car is just as important and every year he makes you and your car look like ****!!!! **** he even tells you the audi his mate has is more of a match and more of a contest

then one day you make him eat his words

what about now

Football is a game, a few lads kicking a bladder around, and after the kick around, they all climb in the communal bath, bit of banter, a few pints, and back to t'pit on Monday. No one cares by Tuesday.

Or, less politely, WGAF? On a car forum?
imgres

sorry to all the none football people on this forum, i thought this was a off topic section.

this is why people stay away from forums like this, the few complaining should accept people have different interests

Football is a game, a few lads kicking a bladder around, and after the kick around, they all climb in the communal bath, bit of banter, a few pints, and back to t'pit on Monday. No one cares by Tuesday.

imgres

If that's the case, there should be no 'off-topic' section on the forum, no?

sorry to all the none football people on this forum, i thought this was a off topic section.

this is why people stay away from forums like this, the few complaining should accept people have different interests

This is a car forum. Do you really wan me to start a really interesting thread about chinchillas? Or maybe the perfect bloody mary?

Football is tribal, and post match gloating is relevant as a chinchilla. You decide, footie on a footie forum, or MB on an MB forum.

Not hard, really.

If that's the case, there should be no 'off-topic' section on the forum, no?

Indeed, and agree. But off-topic is very selective....

imgres

It's in the offtopic section, he can post whatever he wants within reason obviously.

so you WAGF this thread if it doesnt interest you.

This is a car forum. Do you really wan me to start a really interesting thread about chinchillas? Or maybe the perfect bloody mary?

Football is tribal, and post match gloating is relevant as a chinchilla. You decide, footie on a footie forum, or MB on an MB forum.

Not hard, really.

if you really want to start a thread about chinchillas then go for it, i certainly wont be looking at it or commenting on it, nobody is asking for your opinion on this subject, off topic is a section we members can discuss what interestes them, if you dont like the title dont read it

get a life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom