man gets arrested for taking picture of own daughter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Probably more to do with the water mains replacement programme; or the redevelopment of Victoria Underground station; or preparation for CrossRail; or just general roadworks...

...Leicester Square, around the Cutty Sark,etc...

Don't think it's got a name as such - most people just refer to the whole thing as Big Ben. Even the tower is officially just called "The Clock Tower".

Hope you visited Little Ben as well...

I did think it was very clever the way Pixar restyled the tower as 'Big Bentley' when they made 'Cars 2' ; there was much similar cleverness in the whole London sequence .....

2011_cars_2_003.jpg

NM_BigBentleyExtFMP_2010_06_11_01.jpg

NM_BigBentleyExtFMP_2010_04_02_07.jpg

TE_ParliamentExtFMP_2_2010_07_09_02.jpg

Leicester Square is undergoing a major redevelopment, due for completion by the end of this year, and Southern Electric are laying a new gas main near the Cutty Sark.

They may be laying a new gas main, but this is the whole area around the boat...and includes each of the tunnel entrances.

only it cut off at £100 , leaving the car only 3/4 full ,

That's why I won't use pay at pump, it's really annoying not being able to brim the tank.

That's why I won't use pay at pump, it's really annoying not being able to brim the tank.

It wasn't pay at pump - a lot of pumps will only dispense £100 worth , even if you are going to pay in the kiosk :wallbash:

It wasn't pay at pump - a lot of pumps will only dispense £100 worth , even if you are going to pay in the kiosk :wallbash:

Yip morrisons in cambuslang is the same and tesco at dalmarnock rd glasgow.
Damn stupid if you ask me..

The one I had that experience with was Morrisons in Irvine .

I usually fill up before it needs that much , but have on occasion put in £120-odd worth if I have run it low .

I shudder to think what it costs to fill something like a Range Rover with an even larger tank than mine :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom