MAN HITS LAMBORGHINI WITH HAMMER

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think you're right Graeme, but that's what surprised me. You can direct heat much more accurately with an oxy-acetylene torch or particularly an induction heater. Having looked at his other videos though, I don't doubt he knows exactly what he's doing and there would be a good reason for the methods employed.

We used to hit 14lb hammers against each other to get huge steel pins out of the machinery we used.
Did it for years and years with full force, occasionally a 28lb one came into use.
Nothing untoward ever happened.
Sometimes you just need a bigger hammer 😁

Mind you , these days I struggle to lift this , never mind swing it !

2E44E9B7-5665-444A-82B3-2EFD770F0BE7.jpeg

Never won that either....must be something to do with the 14,000,000 -1 odds or something?

I even swallowed chewing gum when I was a kid too:p

Worse than that...

~45M to 1....

but if you don't have a ticket.

Reactions: 219
Boy am I glad that wasn't me :cool: Point taken about hitting hammers, but "A" there didn't appear to be much choice, and "B" I doubt there were any cheap tools involved. So the guy paid over £1m for it, then took it away to be restored ? As much as I adore the Muira, there's something amiss here !

Over a million quid...? And now he's spending well into six figures to restore it ?

Nurse !! I'm getting the vapours again !

(I well remember "our National Sales Manager" twiddling with his 12 year old Miura in the car park of our office in the West End back in '82. T'weren't worth anything like that, back in the day. Bloody things were always breaking down). But what can you expect from a car that cost just $20k when it was new?

Barn-find Lamborghini Miura sells at London auction for £1.2million

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom