Man in park caught playing with his snake

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MOCAŠ

MB Enthusiast
Car
SLK
snake.jpg

Just as strange, is Wayne Rooney (on the bench for this one) ear-drinking with a straw. :crazy:

Got it now. He's listening to The Carling Cup.

snake.jpg

Had a snake once in my youth. Called it Trouser.

I think you will find [ adopts best Sir David Frederick Attenborough OM, CH, CVO, CBE, FRS, FZS, FSA voice ] that the "snake" is in fact a member of the Pythonidae or possibly Boidae family. I like his tasteful colour co-ordinated tie to match his "python" Very good at catching rats I believe perhaps he has an infestation at home and this is just a day trip for a change of scene.

Last edited:
I think you will find [ adopts best Sir David Frederick Attenborough OM, CH, CVO, CBE, FRS, FZS, FSA voice ] that the "snake" is in fact a member of the Pythonidae or possibly Boidae family. I like his tasteful colour co-ordinated tie to match his "python"

He shall henceforth be known as Monty... :)

St James's Park again, in the sweltering heat of yesterday afternoon, what else but a man in a chicken costume...

chicken.jpg

Thought he might have been promoting something, but it turns out he was on the look out for tourists who'd pay to have their photo taken with him. Very enterprising...

Did Wayne ever manage to sever his ear from the straw?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom