Man killed for his CLK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Why? They auto unlock in case of crash anyway.

But they might not and you'll feel a bit silly if they don't. There is always the life hammer, but I'd rather just open the door.

Mercedes say the cars won't rust, they do. Lots of things Mercedes says your car will do, in reality it doesn't.

...or is it to stop the horrible clunk from the electric door locks...

In part you are right, its also to prevent wear and tear in the locking mechanism, as its been locked 50% less and unlocked 50% less. Have you tried a 212, the locks sound so cheap and tinny. I don't fancy the chances of them lasting too long

In the event of driving through an unsavory area, I can always lock the doors, or if I see a pikey I can lock the doors.

But I look like a tramp, people just think I stole it, and so I am not worth stealing from.

My thoughts and prayers go to his family, all much to close to home for my liking.

<content snipped for brevity>

Somehow I feel that there may be more to this incident than meets the eye, truly sad and makes you think if its worth owning a nice car anymore.

Fully agree.
It will happen more until we get a government / home secretary with the balls to ignore the do-gooders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom