Man rides scooter home on Aston Expressway after night out

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
And know what if a car had knocked him down the car driver would probably have got criticised, had a motor bike today run up along outside the
queue of traffic I was in and he ran out of room and had to stop because of school buses coming against us . I had to turn passengers mirror down to stop me doing a rim on high kerb / the bike riders legs were too short and when he put his left foot on the ground he was nearly taking my divers side wing mirror off , what makes them think they have the right to ride up middle of the Rd , That’s like me driving down the hard shoulder of motorway whens there’s a traffic jam.

Central motorway police group said "Scooters should never be on the motorway network"

I am pleased to say that it is common knowledge that scooters, a childs toy, are not suitable for motorway journeys. The public do not need to be told this little nugget of wisdom.

I think its great and a wonderful ,business opportunity without limit.
Suggestion!
Close the expressway for a few hours on Sunday mornings
'The city operates a scooter race ,zany categories , fancy dress parades maybe powered scooter races /competition categories like the TT races
Categories for electric scooter entrepreneurs, young designer of the year for batteries/,designs etc .
Really the possibilities are endless, and making MONEY/REVENUE sources from "out the box" thinking.
Come on, wake up to activities that make money !
Crowds buy stuff ,food, drink souvenirs clothing etc etc.
Come on GLOBAL BRITAIN get off yur asses !

This is not lost here in Colorado to us lot!
With the zany donkey/ gold prospector races to name just one .
Pack Burro racing, nothing comes close for a Sunday laugh & get fit in the high country running with your ass at 10,000 ft
Tuercas Viejas

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Thanks to Rich760489! :cool:
I can see gauge folks, he is clearly of of the 1%ers in the UK that sees things differently, and has profound entrepreneurial thoughts.👿
Not simply looking at something on face value, condemning the activities of some drunken idiot on a scooter, who will get pilloried and without a doubt have (rotten fruit) thrown at him in the Bull Ring in Brumjgum. :p
Tuercas vijejas

Sounds like a good sport to me.
Yes I suppose its one way of disposing of rotten fruit from Tesco and employing a few unwashed blokes part time to clean it up afterwards. 👿
Tuercas viejas

"Central Motorway Police Group said he was intoxicated."

Screenshot-20210828-152430-Chrome.jpg

Wow. In West Midlands they have a dedicated police force for each lane. Who said that the North is starved of government budgets....? :crazy: :D

Screenshot-20210828-152430-Chrome.jpg

Wow. In West Midlands they have a dedicated police force for each lane. Who said that the North is starved of government budgets....? :crazy: :D
Brumingham, North, nah.
Just of Watford Gap that's all.

Sorry ole bean,
Liverpool's North. A wagon shed its load of electrical goods there yesterday on the M57.
The road was closed for nearly 5 minutes.

5 minutes? The locals are slow over there..... :D

Reactions: m80

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom