Man VS Food

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

st4

Banned
Car
C220cdi tourer
As you know, I am a major fan of this show.

I will be undertaking a holiday in America to cover my love of food, road trips and photography.

One issue, where will I get a C class estate or CLS SB to hire or will I be forced to hire a Corvette C6 :rolleyes:

Do I fly to NYC, hit Cats Deli for a corned beef and Pastrami sandwich, and head south to take in southern BBQ food (there is a 4lb Burrito down there) and numerous other eating challenges.

There is that open pit BBQ place in texas, cooked over an open hickory wood thingee. Eat there. Must do this.

Here I am, I'll be adding to this

View More

Anyway, whats your favourite one. I stuggle with this, but the manimal challenge has to be it....

Aged about 12 I ate a 1 lb steak. Later, as a student I ate a pizza the size of a dustbin lid. But that's all child's play compared to MVF.

Aged about 12 I ate a 1 lb steak. Later, as a student I ate a pizza the size of a dustbin lid. But that's all child's play compared to MVF.
For a 12yo thats not bad...

There is a pizza in Aberdeen, a big square thing, 2ft x 2ft. Massive, getting on next weekend;):D

I will be undertaking a holiday in America to cover my love of food, road trips and photography.

One issue, where will I get a C class estate or CLS SB to hire or will I be forced to hire a Corvette C6 :rolleyes:

Welcome back.

You really have to get a CLS SB... for the largest cabin volume- the consequences of vast quantities of unfamiliar food and long drives are unthinkable with your reputation...

Welcome back - looking forward to the comentary :thumb:

Welcome back.

You really have to get a CLS SB... for the largest cabin volume- the consequences of vast quantities of unfamiliar food and long drives are unthinkable with your reputation...

The day I got the C class, I met a few friends, from here actually. We went for a curry in Nottingham. It was superb. The 4hour drive back to Glasgow that got digested and well, so did the gas.

Now in an estate car there is a lot more air. I noticed I had a ten sec time frame to get the window down. In a saloon, its probably about six. Less if my mate Greig lets off. He stinks....

Anyway, I reckon by science and the CLS SB stats I would have 12 secs.

I'll ask MB Giffnock to borrow one to test the theory.

But I want one so badly. Problem is, I love the C class. I might just keep the Cer and buy the CLS SB too. Then I can spout off about having two of the finest cars...

*** said:
Do you have facebook? you can read about what I eat every day:D:D

Photies are fine to share but pleeeze don't share your stomach contents :p

If you're in NY, the phaal place.

Not too many pics of the aftermath though.

Its not gonna be for ages, need to save what £3k to £4k for a trip like that. Car rental, flights, fuel, food, 3 weeks touring, its gonna cost....

I'll go to the Phaal place for the 1st night, and then Cats the next day.

*** said:

Do I fly to NYC, hit Cats Deli for a corned beef and Pastrami sandwich, and head south to take in southern BBQ food (there is a 4lb Burrito down there) and numerous other eating challenges.

There is that open pit BBQ place in texas, cooked over an open hickory wood thingee. Eat there. Must do this.

Here I am, I'll be adding to this

View More

Anyway, whats your favourite one. I stuggle with this, but the manimal challenge has to be it....

You don't have to wait until you head down south for BBQ, try the aptly named Fette Sau in NY

Hey Steve
Check out diners,drive-in's and Dives on Food Network channel 262 on Sky .........I love it.
Good to see you back BTW

Hey Steve
Check out diners,drive-in's and Dives on Food Network channel 262 on Sky .........I love it.
Good to see you back BTW

Cheers, good to be back.

Not got Sky. Will youtube it later. Have you seen the carnivore challenges. Amazing. Its that place in Texas, I have to go there. Its a commitment to food I have that I go,

Love the show. Spicy challenges my fav.

Seen that level 7 Shushi challenge, seems the most unlikely place for Shushi but it looked ok to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom