Manage Attachments

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NormanB

Car
W210
Requesting advice here:

I am trying to upload a picture to the forum using the manage attachment facility.

I get an error message of 'exceeds your quota by xx bytes' - no matter how small I make the image the value at xx seems to random!

At the bottom of the 'manage utility the message is also displayed :Sum of all attachments owned by NormanB: 0 Bytes.

When I look at my account in CP it records zero against attachments uploaded.

Grateful for advice on how to fix above problem AND also guidance on image size in terms of width/height in pixels.

Thanks
NormanB

NormanB said:
Requesting advice here:

I am trying to upload a picture to the forum using the manage attachment facility.

I get an error message of 'exceeds your quota by xx bytes' - no matter how small I make the image the value at xx seems to random!

At the bottom of the 'manage utility the message is also displayed :Sum of all attachments owned by NormanB: 0 Bytes.

When I look at my account in CP it records zero against attachments uploaded.

Grateful for advice on how to fix above problem AND also guidance on image size in terms of width/height in pixels.

Thanks
NormanB
640x480 pixels is best for the forum width - you can always link to a larger one.

Sounds like the attachment function is not working for some reason . . . can you see this one ?

Norm - email it to me at [email protected], and I'll post it if you are still having probs.

S.

Attachments

• scottditch2tiny.jpg
    scottditch2tiny.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 35
sym said:
640x480 pixels is best for the forum width - you can always link to a larger one.

Sounds like the attachment function is not working for some reason . . . can you see this one ?

Yes I can.

I had the same problem trying to attach files in the week. I don't know if its related to the ftp site on pound host exceeding its quota.

Posted in main skid-pan pics thread.

S.

Can someone tell me why I cant post images? just tried a test and it didn't work

*EDIT* Working now...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom