Manchester Arena

NDFR

SUPPORTER
Car
C320 CDI
You have to be pretty sick to consider killing kids to further your cause.

RIP

fabes

MB Enthusiast
Car
E 350CGI Coupe and QQ+2
Supposed to have been taking my youngest and a friend to see AG at the O2 in London on Thursday night.....jeesh!

All those dad's like me sat outside in Costas etc running towards the explosion to find their kids...

Doesn't bear thinking about

Thoughts, but no words

brucemillar

MB Enthusiast
Car
C55 AMG Wagon - W124 300te 4matic Wagon - BMW 4.8is X5 E53 - SWB Pajero 3.5 V6 24v
This is an attack on children. Dear God, what is happening when somebody sits down and decides that children are a legitimate target for a bomb?

As a father of teenage daughters, this makes me sick to my core.

All our thoughts to go out the parents the injured and the deceased.

Bobby Dazzler

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
ML AMG-line Black Series
Deeply saddened. Those affected are in my thoughts.

Yugguy

MB Enthusiast
Car
W204 C220CDI Elegance with Comand
They target kids because when they target soldiers they lose.

dinoy

MB Enthusiast
Car
mercedes of course
tragedy what scumbags

Happytalk73

MB Enthusiast
Car
Vito
As a Dad to a 11 year old daughter I feel totally numb on hearing this news this morning. My sincere thoughts to everyone in Manchester.

markjay

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
W204 C180 Executive SE 2013 Automatic / COMAND NTG4.7 and Morel speakers fitted by www.comand.co.uk
Incidentally, Fusilier Lee Rigby was murdered exactly four years ago, on 22 May 2013.

GeeJayW

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S205 C250d AMG Line P+, MX-5 25th Anniversary Edition
Can't begin to put anything into words. :(

saff

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S211 E220 CDI Avantgarde W246 B180 CDI Sport
No words can describe my feelings on hearing about this.

jonny705

Car
Vito 120
Woke up in the middle of the night thinking about it , as at around 12pm last night , the Media was reporting only one person had died.

Went onto my laptop around 4am last night and seen 19 dead, I actually thought it was a mistake.

I am not particularly religious , but had to say a Prayer for these victims, I hope they have gone to a Heaven or some better place, there must be something to hope for?

Remember Islam is a religion of Peace and tolerance, unless you don't follow it of course.

So ,so Angry at the moment , and find it hard not to go on a mad rant.

Scott_F

MB Enthusiast
The events of last night are truly awful but let's not forget that our "war on terror" has killed so many civilians that we don't even bother to count them.

And whilst civilians are not specifically targeted, attacks are launched in the knowledge that there will be civilian casualties:

Innocent Afghanistan Civilians Are Caught In the Crossfire by U.S. Forces - CNN iReport

What is really disconcerting is the way we then think we can make it all OK with a pay-off.

What's the going rate for your child killed in one of our rocket attacks ?

"Five grand is the best I can do, mate".

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/mar/28/mod-compensation-to-afghans-increases

The actions the last night's suicide bomber are inexcusable but we also need to examine our own collective conscience.

markjay

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
W204 C180 Executive SE 2013 Automatic / COMAND NTG4.7 and Morel speakers fitted by www.comand.co.uk
Scott, somehow I really don't think that's the time or place for these comments.

These may be perfectly legitimate views - but not on this day, and not on this thread please.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom