Manchester Police Chief does 104mph

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
mi dad

he has C180k se and he must have been in the same 15 or so cars , but he is 73 and don;t give a toss :eek:

Guidelines are a ban for 100+ in a 70 -- that's about 43% over the limit.

30 + 43% is about 43 mph. Do the guidelines say there should be a ban for 43+ in a 30?

What's more dangerous, 43 in a 30, or 100 in a 70?

So what's so significant about 100 mph? Maybe we should go metric, perhaps the "magic" number would be 200 kph. :D

gareth_r said:
Maybe we should go metric, perhaps the "magic" number would be 200 kph. :D

More likely 100 Kph :( :( :(

mercedes lover said:
Well until things change and I see a different approch to crime. I'll keep my view on the police how it is, and no the young and old is no joke its true, you cant see they have a different approach the younger and older police. Most older police want to deal with criminals properly, then your younger guy usually starts talking about your bloody civial liberties and all that rubbish. Criminals dont have rights.

It's not just my grandma's case I go by I can think of a hole string of events to judge police by how they delt with them. Someone driving through my parents wall at 2 in the morning, police useless. Someone crashing into my Mums mercedes with fake insurence documents, again useles. I live in london and high percentage of people I know have been a victim of crime in the last 2 years, and have found the police useles, that they all felt they may as well not have bothered calling them.

Anyway i'm going to leave it know and go back to cars. Just feel extreamly strong on these points as I dont feel my family is safe at all anymore.

thing what gets me is you see in local papers in courts section where people have driven without insurance and tax etc and get fined £100 to £200 where its these people that should be highly charged and sent to prison but no all police can say is sorry can't do anything there sorry. and i should know cos had this happen to me and lost my no claims which sent my insurance up a by a thousand pound it just seems there is no justice in the world anymore!

alot is to do with giving criminals too many rights ie should they hurt them selves when robbing you they can actually sue you for damages! where really we should be able to protect are homes etc by any means nessary that would make them think twice if a big bats waiting for them! the amount of stupid laws is just ridiculess due to out of touch goverment and too many do gooders and europe its like the worlds gone mad!

:devil:

Bike cops

I was watching a programme the other day about bike cops.

I motorbike cop was doing 42 mph in a 30mph (no lights etc) during his final assessment .
Because of this he was told he had failed his test and would have to do it again....

Why didnt he get a ticket??? The other cop was following him ?!!

Double standards...

Cant trust some police
:eek:

splang said:
I was watching a programme the other day about bike cops.

I motorbike cop was doing 42 mph in a 30mph (no lights etc) during his final assessment .
Because of this he was told he had failed his test and would have to do it again....

Why didnt he get a ticket??? The other cop was following him ?!!

Double standards...

Cant trust some police
:eek:

If he was on assessment, the vehicle was being used for Police purposes and so he had a valid legal exemption.

KillerHERTZ said:
Your wrong.

You cant trust any Police since it became a crime to own a car.
A shame to hear you say that - but can't you split the Political from the practical? (ie the Police want to achieve the same goals as the majority of decent citizens, Politicians dictate what are the acceptable tools for the Police to use and the rule by which they can use them).

At the end of the day, if you see the consequences of an action you are influenced as to how you behave - and the cops see the consequences all to regularly.

You might even find the majority of cops are decent folk with a real distain for Criminals and exasparation for Joe Publics occasional lapse into foolishness?!

ste swift said:
thing what gets me is you see in local papers in courts section where people have driven without insurance and tax etc and get fined £100 to £200 where its these people that should be highly charged and sent to prison but no all police can say is sorry can't do anything there sorry. and i should know cos had this happen to me and lost my no claims which sent my insurance up a by a thousand pound it just seems there is no justice in the world anymore!

alot is to do with giving criminals too many rights ie should they hurt them selves when robbing you they can actually sue you for damages! where really we should be able to protect are homes etc by any means nessary that would make them think twice if a big bats waiting for them! the amount of stupid laws is just ridiculess due to out of touch goverment and too many do gooders and europe its like the worlds gone mad!

:devil:
Well put we've experinced similar problems that leave a bad taste in your mouth :mad:

R2D2 said:
I've done a whole shift with MBclub member Dave Elcome from Rollcall at 6 am to shifts end. We did the M20, M25, and M26 .....all the nice quiet roads!I'd say a hard job done fairly. Seeing the results of crashes is bound to dampen ones sense of humour sometimes but they were more than fair with some of the drivers we saw!!

You could come and do a shift with me but there's no back seat on my Honda ST1300 Pan European................. :rock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom