Manual C200 Elegance 1995

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HF2

Car
Lancia Delta HF Integrale 16v, Lancia Delta HF LS Turbo 16V, C240, C36 ///AMG
For sale is my 1995 C200 Elegance with a manual gear box. I have owned this car for over 10 years and it has been very reliable. It currently has just over 154k on the clock, MOT and TAX till October 2011.

Over the years the following have been replaced- radiator, catalytic converter, wiper motor and mechanism, viscous coupler, (2009) - front suspension arms, bushes and front springs.

The car had full MB service history up till about 2006, since then I have done the servicing and repairs and have spared no expenses at getting things sorted.

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

This car has performed flawlessly during the period of my ownership. This year I made two trips from London to Edinburgh in this car and it was exellent.

The body work is in very good condition with very minior rust on one wheel arch which I have treated and is ready for spraying. the rest is fine as can been seen in the attached pictures.

The car requires a duo valve as the heater keeps getting stuck on hot every now and then, a duo valve can be picked up quite cheaply from breakers.

I am looking for about £750 or near offer for it.

More pictures

photo 4.JPG

photo 6.JPG

photo 7.JPG

photo 8.JPG

photo 9.JPG

photo 10.JPG

photo 11.JPG

Also had new front tyres fiited in October last year.

bump

Any takers at £550 ?

If no one's interested I'll have to break it for spares which is a shame realy beacuse the only reason I'm selling it is I've now got 3 W202's :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom