Manual soft - Real or Imaginary ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

miro

MB Enthusiast
Car
W203 slightly modified
http://www.manualsoft.iberia-space.com/

Can anyone confirm if this supplier exists. Do they deliver on time ?

I am reluctant to invest money in any bank transfer when there are so many unrelated Google reports of Iberian fraud.

There is no phone number, no name, no contact, no way to verify anything. Only IBAN and deposit details.

=================================================
ManualSoft s.a.r.l. – Branch Address: Apto.488AP - 29620 Torremolinos/Malaga

*IBAN: ES22 2103 0203 1300 3001 2357 (Enter IBAN without blanks)
**BIC: CECAESMM103 Unicaja Malaga - 29000 Malaga (Spain)
==================================================

Does anyone have ideas on this ?

Not a clue - but bear in mind that even if they exist and deliver on time, most of their Model Range specific EPC CDs are German Language versions - (which may or may not be an issue for you.)

Not sure what the difference is with the model specific, and the ones that seem to cover all Mercs from 1981 . . which appear to be in English, and much cheaper ?!?!

S.

sym said:
Not a clue - but bear in mind that even if they exist and deliver on time, most of their Model Range specific EPC CDs are German Language versions - (which may or may not be an issue for you.)

Not sure what the difference is with the model specific, and the ones that seem to cover all Mercs from 1981 . . which appear to be in English, and much cheaper ?!?!

S.

Who is going to volunteer to go to Malaga Spain ..... I simply cant see myself sending money to a website.

miro said:
Who is going to volunteer to go to Malaga Spain ..... I simply cant see myself sending money to a website.

I'm in Malaga on Tuesday....

Sp!ke said:
I'm in Malaga on Tuesday....

Here is my list .... consider it paid for.

Mercedes full EPC (all regions) 15-X-298 159.00 EUR
Mercedes: WIS + ASRA 01.2004 15-X-422 159.00 EUR
BMW EBA 2003 15-A-057 59.00 EUR
BMW Accessories Configurator 15-A-054 5.00 EUR

I would have to say on balance that copies are difficult to prevent. :cool:

I've tried looking up the address and ..... well lets just say it doesn't look complete.

I doubt I am going to be able to find the place based upon the information below. :(

Apto. 488AT - 29620 Torremolinos / Malaga (Spain)

Sp!ke said:
I've tried looking up the address and ..... well lets just say it doesn't look complete.

I doubt I am going to be able to find the place based upon the information below. :(

Apto. 488AT - 29620 Torremolinos / Malaga (Spain)

Fancy sending someone 300 Euro on that basis ! Im curious to see what happens.

Precisely what is the address and what is missing ?

Well 'Apto' suggests Apartment, but there doesnt seem to be a name of the apartment just the number 488AT which doesn't seem to represent an apartment number either, nor is there a road name, nothing. 29620 is a postcode but it appears to be incorrect as I cant seem to look it up anywhere.

hmmm..... I am having serious doubts if they aren't replying to emails either.

Sp!ke said:
Well 'Apto' suggests Apartment, but there doesnt seem to be a name of the apartment just the number 488AT which doesn't seem to represent an apartment number either, nor is there a road name, nothing. 29620 is a postcode but it appears to be incorrect as I cant seem to look it up anywhere.

hmmm..... I am having serious doubts if they aren't replying to emails either.

Well it seems like the whole thing is a bit shonky. I have not been contacted by ManualSoft despite making several attempts to contact them regarding PayPal and other direct forms of payment (with refund capabilities). Stone cold silent.

It seems like there is no satisfaction in this ..... unless Spike found something out.

miro said:
Well it seems like the whole thing is a bit shonky. I have not been contacted by ManualSoft despite making several attempts to contact them regarding PayPal and other direct forms of payment (with refund capabilities). Stone cold silent.

It seems like there is no satisfaction in this ..... unless Spike found something out.

Nope, I didnt get further than asking a cab driver about the address. He laughed and muttered something derrogatory in Spanish at the same time as shrugging his shoulders and handing me back the piece of paper with the address on.

Sorry mate. :eek:

Branch: Apto. 488AT - 29620 Torremolinos / Malaga (Spain)

This address is a P.O.Box at the post office. Apartado de correos is the spanish for P.O.Box, and Apto is the short version. Anyone can rent a P.O. Box with no references.
Anyone with a passport or ID card can open a bank account, (even moroccans just driving through) and once you send your money it won't come back, and they can draw it out anywhere in the world.
This is obviously a morrocan outfit (see contact page) with a cd copier in their computer. Their general business terms #5 even says that everyone is able to make a copy!
Morrocans are a shifty bunch and you may or may not get your CDs depending if they can be bothered to copy them and pay the postage!
They may have some of the CDs that they advertise but I can't believe that they managed to steal all the CDs from all the manufacturers that they copy and advertise for sale!
I have lived in Marbella for many years and have seen what goes on down here.

red3456 said:
Branch: Apto. 488AT - 29620 Torremolinos / Malaga (Spain)

This address is a P.O.Box at the post office. Apartado de correos is the spanish for P.O.Box, and Apto is the short version. Anyone can rent a P.O. Box with no references.
Anyone with a passport or ID card can open a bank account, (even moroccans just driving through) and once you send your money it won't come back, and they can draw it out anywhere in the world.
This is obviously a morrocan outfit (see contact page) with a cd copier in their computer. Their general business terms #5 even says that everyone is able to make a copy!
Morrocans are a shifty bunch and you may or may not get your CDs depending if they can be bothered to copy them and pay the postage!
They may have some of the CDs that they advertise but I can't believe that they managed to steal all the CDs from all the manufacturers that they copy and advertise for sale!
I have lived in Marbella for many years and have seen what goes on down here.

I think that they are just very clever at promoting what does already exist as I am reasonably confident that no person can easily copy EPC for Mercedes. Many have tried and none have reported any great measure of functionality.

SCAM it is. A shame really. I wish I could follow the German forums on this topic. I saw several google references to Manualsoft in German forums.

The website has died ..... its all over ..... they fleeced some people and moved on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom