Mapped C43 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

f17ant

Car
W205 C63 Saloon
Hey everyone watched this little race on Officially Gassed

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The C43 AMG mapped I thought would be faster or same performance figures as a standard C63 AMG but doesn’t seem to be the case this C43 putting out 450bhp does 100-200kph time just over 11 seconds (standard C63 is around 9) the 0-60 is excellent at 3.6 seconds but then just can’t keep that pace up.

Crazy how the M340i, C43 and S5 all stock form are pretty much evenly matched and once tuned (with standard turbos) are still roughly even im sure the manufacturers get together and discuss this 😂🤣

The C43 AMG mapped I thought would be faster or same performance figures as a standard C63 AMG but doesn’t seem to be the case this C43 putting out 450bhp does 100-200kph time just over 11 seconds (standard C63 is around 9) the 0-60 is excellent at 3.6 seconds but then just can’t keep that pace up.

Crazy how the M340i, C43 and S5 all stock form are pretty much evenly matched and once tuned (with standard turbos) are still roughly even im sure the manufacturers get together and discuss this 😂🤣
No replacement for displacement ;)

Always fancied a c43 even if it isn't the best once tuned. Just find it to be more classy than the rest.

Always fancied a c43 even if it isn't the best once tuned. Just find it to be more classy than the rest.
Definitely a classy car I just thought once mapped they would be quicker than a standard c63

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom