March Holiday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

flango

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes SLK R171
OK thought I would seek the panels input on this one

Want to take the family away over Easter only 3 of us daughter aged 22. Bit of a treat for her as she has moved to a very demanding job so could do with a break

Need somewhere hot 25 degrees minimum,main objective is just to chill plenty of pool and beach time then bars and restaurants at night either 7 - 10 days distance not a problem

Off the agenda are Egypt and Middle East but other than that what do the panel think?

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Red C220 said:
Vegas, no contest.

That's my worst nightmare hate the place and it's not warm enough only just breaks 20 degrees that time of year

Thanks for the suggestion though

Red C220 said:
Any Caribbean Island then What's to hate about Vegas, it's awesome!

Caribbean was my thoughts too but the southern islands to get the higher temps.

Vegas is cheap tacky false and everything I don't want in a holiday been there 4 times with work this year and it doesn't improve and neither does what I think of it

Langkawi, Malaysia?

Vietnam?

Somewhere in Asia would be my preference

gbjeppm said:
Langkawi, Malaysia? Vietnam? Somewhere in Asia would be my preference

Malaysia that's a good call forgot about that one. I love Vietnam but not sure SWMBO & JSWMBO would appreciate it and what it has to offer

Heat, beach, pool, relaxing……Brisas del Cariba, Varedero, Cuba. A stroll from Xanadu (of Dupont family fame). There are other splendid 5* hotels on the peninsula.

Phuket. Got all the great beaches you could wish for and as long as you stay away from Patong you can avoid the tackiness and ladyboys. Unless that's your thing of course;)

Kamala is a nice resort, superb beach, and you can get a guest house room with A/C on the beach for £30 a night.

Cottesloe then Knightsbridge or Freemantle followed by Margaret River? Something for everyone there if you haven't all been already.

Maldives...?

Cottesloe then Knightsbridge or Freemantle followed by Margaret River? Something for everyone there if you haven't all been already.

Maldives...?

Know Margaret river and WA very well but its starting to lose its temperature by early April, Maldives a good call though will investigate

Caribbean cruise.

Pool and bars on ship, lovely island beaches each day, dinner and shows in the evening.

I can happily advise on a suitable ship..it's my hobby as you know ( just back from cruise number81)

What about Florida....

Know Margaret river and WA very well but its starting to lose its temperature by early April, Maldives a good call though will investigate

If you do go keep an eye out for MH370 although if you believe the rumours the Russians shot it down a month or two later......

A cruise might be a cracking way to get there from DXB or some such thing, with a flight home...??

Caribbean cruise.

Pool and bars on ship, lovely island beaches each day, dinner and shows in the evening.

I can happily advise on a suitable ship..it's my hobby as you know ( just back from cruise number81)

SWMBO cant do cruises due to her illness, all the anti nausea drugs unfortunately conflict with her medication.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom