March Holiday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've done Cuba with work as it has one of the worlds largest nickel mines which can't be visited by the Americans for obvious reasons

It's a bit like Vietnam not sure they would appreciate all it has to offer

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Vietnam was stunning but for a holiday forget it.

Darrell said:
Vietnam was stunning but for a holiday forget it.

That's prob my view too loved the place people and the food although not sure what some of it was out at the mines but hey who cares :D

Anywhere in the far east is worth going to, to be honest, anywhere in the world is worth a visit but when it comes down down to a quick break, or a six month tour or à whatever there is a lot to take into consideration.

10 years ago my wife got made redundant so we re - mortgaged and naffed off for 2 and a half years. !!!!!!

Darrell said:
Anywhere in the far east is worth going to, to be honest, anywhere in the world is worth a visit but when it comes down down to a quick break, or a six month tour or à whatever there is a lot to take into consideration. 10 years ago my wife got made redundant so we re - mortgaged and naffed off for 2 and a half years. !!!!!!

Lucky you my retirement plan is to take a year out with SWMBO and go back to some of the nice places I've been that I know she'd love

Not long to wait now my retirement window opens in 3 years so see what the finances look like then

Lucky you my retirement plan is to take a year out with SWMBO and go back to some of the nice places I've been that I know she'd love

Not long to wait now my retirement window opens in 3 years so see what the finances look like then

So, it'll be a long weekend at Bridington, then...

Go for it and have some fun.
We were rather fortunate moneywise. I wanted to do it when we were younger rather than being in our twighlight years. I wanted to tell our daughter/niece/nephews some old stories.

Behaving badly in your 30's is all tremendous fun

Go for it and have some fun.
We were rather fortunate moneywise. I wanted to do it when we were younger rather than being in our twighlight years. I wanted to tell our daughter/niece/nephews some old stories.

Behaving badly in your 30's is all tremendous fun

My nieces and nephews (I have six) see me as a naughty uncle when I go to the UK with stories of beer, parties, sunshine weird people and er....camels!

Dieselman said:
So, it'll be a long weekend at Bridington, then...

Not sure it will make a long weekend the way pension funds are performing :)

Today 10:08 PM

If my is geography correct that would make Miami the nearest international airport?

Fort Lauderdale is a much easier airport toget through - MIA is a major hub, FLL is not

Customs and immigration queue at MIA can be 3 hours

You might be right but probably not much in it ?

tt://PMs/389981?title=tyres&folderid=0

Meldrew2 said:
Fort Lauderdale is a much easier airport toget through - MIA is a major hub, FLL is not Customs and immigration queue at MIA can be 3 hours

I have global pre clearance ;-)

Darrell said:
What does that mean?

I've been vetted by the department of defense and have a h1b visa which gives you TSA pre clearance and priority immigration clearance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom