Mark300SL. All members please read.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I can´t say I had direct contact with Mark, but it is obvious from the comments here that he was a decent man.

My condolences to his friends and family.

034894.jpg

RIP Mark.

Hi All,

I am Mark's younger brother.

As you can imagine, his death has devastated the family and we are still trying to come to terms with this shocking event.

He had not previously had any heart problems.

Your comments and memories have been a great source of comfort to us all.

I will be posting details of the funeral later this week.

Vince

RIP Mark

'Tho I never knew him personally, I, like many others, respected and liked him for being a sound guy and for his wealth of knowledge over on CRX-UK. He also welcomed me to these forums when I was looking at buying an E-class some time ago.

He will leave a legacy of good information for countless new members to value in the future.

R.I.P.

to mirror what i have posted on facebook and crx-uk i am very proud that my life was not the only one that my dad influenced and i would like to send out all our thanks to everyone, the family has been reading your posts and comments and he would have loved the amount of support we are getting at this time. so thank you

martin

RIP Mark...

with regards to the funeral arrangements i will be posting up tomorrow with the details of when and where. spoken to my mum and its up to everyone if they want to be in there mbclub t-shirts or a suit its up to you (primarily a crx bod at heart and i will be wearing the club shirt myself later on in the day) but will keep everyone informed

martin

I've only just seen this thread. Very sad. My condolenses to everyone who knew and loved him.

Sorry to hear this news, I too met Mark at Jays last year and all that were there were very friendly indeed.

My condolenses to all concerned too.

Mark.

I'm a friend of Marks family - The funeral arrangements are as follows.

The funeral will take place Thursday 4th February 13:20 - Arrive for around 13:00. Ockendon Road, Corbets Tey, Upminster, Essex, RM14 2UY

The wake will be at the Jobbers Rest - St Marys Lane, Cranham, Upminster, Essex, RM14 3LT

All people are welcome.

Life is often surprisingly and sadly brief - sudden losses like this should help us all reflect on our daily life and interactions with others.

My condolences to the bereaved, the extent of sadness here is a huge testament to Mark.

Eddie.

To the mods/admin;

Has the forum got anything in place so members who cant attend the funeral can club together for some flowers for the funeral on behalf of the club or a donation to something Mark was interested in (like a charity, local club etc he may of been involved in)?

To the mods/admin;

Has the forum got anything in place so members who cant attend the funeral can club together for some flowers for the funeral on behalf of the club or a donation to something Mark was interested in (like a charity, local club etc he may of been involved in)?

I intednd to do a similar thing at my GTG on the 15th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom