Mark300SL. All members please read.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mark, RIP. Condolences to all those left behind. He seems to have been a stand up guy!

This is sad to hear, I'd also like to pass on my condolenses to his family & friends too...

RIP

I have recently become a father and recent events within my family are teaching me the importance of our health and how easily it can be taken away from us.

Although I did not know Mark as well as some others on the forum, the fact that it could be anyone of us has really is going to make me take that trip to the GP.

I don't know if this would be appropriate, but it may be it would be a fitting gesture to change the banner picture to Mark's car.... his beloved SL.

Very sad news indeed, Mark was a really nice bloke. Our thoughts are with his friends and family.

As in so many posts on this thread, I was never fortunate enough to have met Mark300SL in person, only through this forum.
Through the forum, and reading these posts in particular, make me realise that the world has lost one hell of guy.

May I offer my sincerest condolunces to his family and friends.

RIP - the Club will be poorer without you.

Darren

I have never met Mark, but have been on the receiving end of his valuable help.
I hope his familly can take some comfort from the posts on here showing how highly regarded and liked he was, my thoughts are with you.

When I first logged in this morning I saw the 'Mark we will always miss you banner' and as my name is Mark, I thought 'Is there something I dont know?' Thinking the worst that i'd been throw off or something, I was then saddened to find out that something much worse had happened.

A very sad day indeed.

Have only just caught up after a weekend away - what a shocking start to the week...

Again, have only ever known Mark through his posting on here, but if the measure of a man is the impact his loss makes on a community then he was a true giant.

Sympathies and condolences to his friends and family.

I too have been away for a few days and am just catching up...

...again Mark wasn't really known to me but sad to hear, my condolences to his family and friends.

Just logged in and read this. Am sitting here totally shocked. Have met Mark a few times and he has been a great help to me in my new hobby of photography. He has taken much time to explain things to me - sending me "how to do" emails etc. I found his photography absolutely inspirational, and was bowled over by his photos from his USA trip.

RIP Mark - my thoughts are with you and your family.

Sorry to hear it and my condolences to all in his life.

Have been busy ans have just logged in . I am absolutely speechless and stunned. It is true the good ones go first.

My thoughts are with his family and friends.

Rest in Peace Mark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom