MARKET RESEARCH PROJECT: MERCEDES C CLASS OWNERS - UK RESIDENTS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jez1983

Car
S205 2015 C200
MARKET RESEARCH PROJECT: MERCEDES C CLASS OWNERS
July 21-22 (In Dortmund, Germany!!!) - 1 night
Included: Flights, Hotel, Costs, Free walking tour and £100-200 for taking part in the project!
Flights are to and from Stansted Airport. So Preference would be for people close to London, Essex, Cambridge for example.
YOU MUST HAVE A VALID PASSPORT

Please read carefully

Do you Own a Mercedes C class Coupe or Convertible that is less than 3 years old (3 years is ok) but potentially looking to purchase a new car in the future.

This is an exiting project being held in Dortmund, Germany for Mercedes C class owners. Most of the project in Germany will be centred around 2 new Mercedes models.

Minimum amount each person will get is £100.
Some people will be asked to do more tasks which potentially could net another £100.

You will be staying in a central posh hotel in Dortmund and will be taken on a free tour of the city when you have spare time during the stay.

If you or someone you know might fit the criteria, please get in touch as soon as possible.
my email is [email protected]
Your Voice Market Research

Thank you

Wow, this seems such an unbelievable offer, truly exiting.
So let me get this clear, all paid , in a "posh" hotel overnight, plus cash, plus tour of the area, incredible!
Damn, just so sorry, I'm washing my hair that night!

UK based (Registered) - not sure who the Connecticut company are.

Wow, this seems such an unbelievable offer, truly exiting.
So let me get this clear, all paid , in a "posh" hotel overnight, plus cash, plus tour of the area, incredible!
Damn, just so sorry, I'm washing my hair that night!

Its a shame you aren't taking the project seriously. You are welcome to look on the Facebook group searching Your Voice Market Research. You may change your attitude and your tone. Its a car clinic which you may not have heard about.

Car clinics are often organised by car manufacturers to gain current owners opinions on new concepts/models that are being designed by the manufacturer. This is specifically for the UK consumer market, specifically C class Coupe or Convertible owners.

Facebook = fake news, Had already checked your Companies House info before responding.
Bye!

100% not - I wouldn't be stupid enough to put my company up, nor my email address if it was something against the law. I rarely post on forums like this unless its a very specific type of individual needed for a project I am working on. I thought it was worth a try to post as the individuals here are very relevant to the project!

The individual above is sceptical which is understandable - considering how the way the world is. If you want more information - please send me an email - I will send you the itinerary and what the project is on in terms of the research involvement and tasks.

It's a very generous project in terms of individuals getting so much paid for (flights, hotel for the night, expenses). There are 30 spaces in the project but this is a crucial element for a company to gain relevant consumer (current C class owners) insights into what is going to potentially be 2 future production cars from Mercedes.

He isn't the only person that has had this attitude. Most people are curious to know more and email to gain more information before passing judgement. At this point we don't ask for anyone's personal details. At this stage its just an email so individuals can be given project information

I am a market research recruiter (freelance). I do many different topics - Car Clinics like this aren't my usual projects. I do all types of projects - one at the moment is on slot machine players and another is on female person care products.

I participated in quite a few market reaserch groups for the likes of Microsoft, HP, etc etc, and the post above actually sounds genuine.

Of course, I can not know if this particular offer is a scam or not, but just to say that there's nothing in the text that is unreasonable, uncommon, or makes it stand-out as scam.

If in doubt, ask for the UK address and telephone number of the market research company behind this research, then phone them up or email them and ask.

Im happy to privately provide my mobile number and speak to individuals about the project, Im London based not from some random country. The reason I mentioned my facebook group is because I have over 2,300 people in that group (I post all my projects there first) - So anyone can see the sort of work I do - projects I work on for example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom