Market Research

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

freddiea

Car
2003 W163, 2000 W168
Hi All,

Does anyone have any opinions on whether it would be within the rules of this site and appropriate to post a thread asking for comments about a product we are looking at launching early next year?

It seems that there are many people from many different backgrounds using this forum, therefore making it ideal for a little research.

We are a small business and to commission market research would be extremely expensive, although more thorough. Please let me have you thoughts on this.

P.S. The product is legal and ethical and I certainly won't attempt any marketing to you guys.

Would you pay us for particpating in the market research (lower rates of course)...:)

If you are able to use the forum as your sample, you might want to consider using http://www.zoomerang.com

I subscribe to the Pro service, although if you're only doing this as a one off then the free basic service is more than likely all you'll need. I started off with the basic version and upgraded as I could see more uses for it.

The basic version of course has limits - to encourage users to upgrade, but providing you plan to work within them it's a very effective way of canvassing views:
  • Ask up to 30 questions
  • Collect up to 100 responses per survey
  • Results expire after 10 days
Note that the results expiring after 10 days means you'll want to download them before then to be sure!!

Bobby,

Thanks for that - although I am simply looking for a reatcion to the product really.....

Payment - why of course, bananas for all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drop one of the admin/mod team a PM and ask the question ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom