markjay Thread F1 Dents - Mobile Paintless Dent Removal - Highly Recommended (Chapter 2)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

markjay

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
2022 Hyundai IONIQ 5 RWD / 2016 Suzuki Vitara AWD
Further to my thread from last year....:

F1 Dents - Mobile Paintless Dent Removal - Highly Recommended

The car has developed 4 very small 'dings' on it's horizontal surfaces - boot lid, roof, bonnet, and upper curved side of the drivers door.

I only noticed them one at a time... so I can't really say if they happened all at once, or over a period of time.

They looks like the damage resulting from a hailstorm... not that I can remember having one in London in the past year. Or perhaps the car was parked under a very tall conker tree with particularly heavy conkers... not that there's one in our street. So it remain a mystery.

Anyway, it was time to contact Jake from F1 Dents again......

Here are the boot and driver's door dents - the roof and bonnet oned just didn't show in photos. Also, the dents are actually physically much smaller that their apparent size in the photos, which is due to light distortion. The damaged area looked a miniature crater and the total circumference was smaller than a 5p coin. Luckily, no paint damage.

Attachments

• Dent3.jpg
    Dent3.jpg
    556.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Dent2.jpg
    Dent2.jpg
    547.9 KB · Views: 34
Once more, Jake to the rescue:

Attachments

• F1dents.jpg
    F1dents.jpg
    823.9 KB · Views: 32
Jake applied his magic, and.... couple of hours later, the car is as good as new :thumb:

Not much point in 'after' photos :) it looks just like it never happened :banana:

In fact, he even spotted (and repaired) a fifth 'ding' (also on the roof), which I did't even notice until he pointed it out to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom