Mass airflow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ahayat

Car
Mercedes Benz C230
Hey there. Apologies if there's a thread somewhere that explains this already. I'm new to the Mercedes world (and loving it so far).

Have a 2006 C230 (WDB203521F805379) and wanted to know if i could get someone to give me a resource where i could get part numbers. I've looked around but can't seem to find any.

I'm interested particularly in replacing my mass airflow sensor and would like to know what part number to order.

The dealerships here in UAE are crazy expensive so i don't want to go to them unless i have to.

Cheers!

We use the Merc EPC, however you require an account.

-f nobody has helped by tomorrow morning, ill let you know the Merc and Bosch part numbers! :)

Patrick

Edit: Actually, I have a feeling if you look on our website, Under the 'part detail' of each MAF I think it shows the Bosch Reference!

You could take the sensor out and look at the numbers on it.
Different cars use the same sensor, and at different prices... Prices differ if its a Golf, a Skoda or a Mercedes...

I had a look using the VIN above, but the Merc EPC doesn't accept it - :(

If as I suspect your car is a C230 W203 with the V6 ENGINE M272.920 then the MAF sensor you require is BOSCH part no 0 280 218 190 customs no HFM-6-ID

equivalent to the following MB part nos

MERCEDES-BENZ A 273 094 05 48
MERCEDES-BENZ A 273 094 06 48

MERCEDES-BENZ A 273 094 09 48
MERCEDES-BENZ 273 094 05 48

MERCEDES-BENZ 273 094 06 48
MERCEDES-BENZ 273 094 09 48

ps don't blame your parts guys its very poorly documented in the EPC.

Last edited:
Nice one Graeme!

I've had a look, and I cant see us listing the sensor on its own for those part numbers!

Bosch Air Flow Meter
Part No.: 434220300
Web Price: £263.94
Forum Price: £184.76
Bosch - Euro Car Parts UK
F0280218190.bmp.jpg

Pat

Hey guys! Thank you SO much for the responses. Been a crazy couple of weeks so wasn't able to get back here and see these. I'll have a look and check.

Think i got a jammed brake caliper too this morning (unconfirmed, but saw smoke from front-right tyre with some pulling to the right), so more trouble i'm going to need to deal with.. :(

Thank you all regardless! Been a great help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom