Massive Parts Clearout! (Part 1)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

High-Lo

MB Enthusiast
Car
2013 X166 Mercedes GL350, Porsche 911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet, Porsche 968 Cabriolet
Here's some items from my Spare Parts stash. As I'm having a clearout please see if theres anything you require. I will be putting any unsold items on eBay in a couple of weeks. Thanks for Looking :)

Item 1

Bluetooth Cradle Part Number B67875840
Brand New
Price £SOLD!

blue1.jpg

blue2.jpg

blue3.jpg

blue4.jpg

Item 2

W202 Facelift rear clusters
These have been used on my C200 but are in excellent condition.
Price £SOLD!

FaceliftClusters.jpg

Item 3

CLK 208 Grey leather steering wheel
Was planning to fit this to my C200 but went off the idea
Price £Offers (Delivery to UK £8)

Steering1.jpg

Steering2.jpg

Item 4

Genuine Lorinser wheel caps x 4
I bought these for my Lorinser wheels from US eBay for £28 plus shipping but decided on the chrome star ones instead. They are genuine and not the fake ones from Taiwan. They are in a used but good condition.
Price £20 Delivered (Recorded Delivery to UK)

Lorinser1.jpg

Lorinser2.jpg

Item 5

Spax PSX High Performance Suspension kit TAP146 (but springs removed from the kit)

Only W202 1993 to 12/1995 4 cylinders including diesel
C180
C200
C200d
C220
C220d
C230

This kit comes with instructions, 2 small stickers and 1 large sticker, 2 front dampers, 2 rear dampers, and fitting kits (A2023200256 x 4). They do not come with the springs from the kit as I had them fitted to my W202 which has now been sold. With the springs this Kit would have lowered 40mm all round. The complete kit would have cost £404.99 but please note that the springs are not included but I am open to offers!!

Description from Spax:

Spax PSX High Performance Suspension kit TAP146. This superb kit will give a massive improvement in handling through lower ride height and adjustable damping and will transform the handling of your car for fast road or track day use.

Lower front will create more downforce, less drag but possibly more understeer.

These units feature multipoint adjustment of bump & rebound on the car with fixed ratio. On-car damping adjustment (using flat blade screwdriver)- now with 28 stage adjustment on struts and dampers for quick, easy and precise suspension tuning to suit different driving styles.

Utilising Struts and dampers are fully Krypton gas these units are computer dyno tested before leaving factory to ensure consistent quality and performance. Uprated and shortened dampers giving vastly improved handling Motorsport damper internals for ultimate performance.

TUV approved and made in England.

Uprated and lowered springs giving reduced roll and race car looks and handling.

Red and yellow Epoxy powder coated for superb finish and long life.

Winner Max Power awards - Best Suspension Kit.
Price £SOLD!

Spax1.jpg

Spax2.jpg

Spax3.jpg

Spax4.jpg

Item 6

Metallic Blue Black Touch-Up set (Code 199)
Brand New
Price £Offers (Delivery to UK £1.50)

Touch1.jpg

Touch2.jpg

Item 7

W210 Avantgarde Pre-facelift Grille (needs chrome additions added)
Brand New - Part Number A2108880123
Price £Offers (Delivery TBC)

Grille1.jpg

Grille2.jpg

Item 8

W220 Dark Grey Gearknob
New condition (used for 2 days) - I think this will fit most Autos from around 1996 onwards.
Price £30 Delivered

220Knob.jpg

Item 9

W210 Light Grey Elegance Gearknob
Brand new - I think this will fit most Autos from around 1996 onwards.
Price £Offers (Delivery to UK £2)

EleganceKnob.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom