MASSIVE shout out to the MSL Team

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abb

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mercedes
Well where do I begin! Having completed the 3hr drive down to see Acid and his team, I arrived approx 9:45am yesterday. Whilst waiting to see the guru himself, I was made to feel very welcome by the reception staff, who were extremely busy serving 'walk in' customers, seeing to deliveries arriving, as well as answering the non stop ringing phone. Despite this they found time to make me a cuppa! :thumb:
Acid arrived shortly after and having taken my keys, introduced me to Imran, who was to work on my car, (centre res & sec cat delete, installation of x pipe). He took no time getting it onto the ramp and explaining in great detail what was to be done, materials to be used and reasons why.
Whilst leaving Imran to work his magic, I was given a tour of HQ incl the infamous roof top view of the city!
Lunch followed, courteousy of Acid, followed by some more waiting for the work to be completed. In the meanwhile, I was joined by Lee and got to see his shed on wheels :D. The work carried out by MSL on Lees car truely is a testament to their knowledge and workmanship.
Although the work I had initially came for had been completed, the team ran the car on star to make sure there was no other faults they could help me with (at my request), upgraded some bulbs, rectified a intermittent fault with a fog light (turned out to be the connector plug terminals), debadged the car, removing all traces of residue, rebadged using stealth badging.
Albeit the other works were not overly time consuming, team MSL carried them out at no extra cost to myself! :rock:
Ash popped in and as the conversations continued, as well as the endless supply of teas & coffees, it was time for me to depart and start the journey home.

All in all, I cannot speak highly enough of Acid and ALL his team at MSL, whether you are spending tens, hundreds, or thousands of pounds, the service and individual customer service is second to none. He may not have a highly polished floor in the garage or spotlights everywhere to make everything look shiney & new.....yet :D but what he does have, is honest dedication to customer service, focus, a fountain of knowledge, and an unbelievable work ethic.

Needless to say I will definitely be visiting MSL, once his dyno room is up and running (very impressive work in progress) to have some more work carried out.
Lee & Ash, good to meet you guys, hopefully see you again sometime.
Oh and the x pipe mod that was carried out, I cannot believe how amazing the car sounds and the quality of craftsmanship carried out.
All in all, a fantastic day which surpassed all my expectations in every way.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom