Masterchef - episode Wednesday 20th Feb

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gollom

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S204 C220CDi Sport ED125 (Mr) Kia Picanto Domino 1.1 (Mrs)
Anybody record this and could dump it to DVD for me? Damm series link on the TopUpTV thingie (DTI1600) did not work (got Bill Oddie instead :eek: ) Also missed last Thursdays 1 hour episode :mad:

You could watch it on BBCi player on t'internet? Probably easiest. I have saved it on my sky+, but can't get it to dvd I'm afraid.

Is it just me or does anybody else just see 2 old fat tw*ts scoffing other peoples hard work and then moaning about it?

Is it just me or does anybody else just see 2 old fat tw*ts scoffing other peoples hard work and then moaning about it?

No, you're right. But I enjoy it for some reason. :eek:

I think the posh chap with the long hair should win... :D

It's just you :D ;)

I enjoy it - Emily is my choice for the winner!

You could watch it on BBCi player on t'internet? Probably easiest. I have saved it on my sky+, but can't get it to dvd I'm afraid.

Never thought of that - thanks!

My partners Daughter was on 3 weeks ago.(mel).
I have it on Sky+ and would like to get it onto DVD...anyone know how?

:confused:

Did you know that when they do the "restaurant"episode they start early in the morning,do the restaurant, and then go back to the studio all in one day finishing at 11pm....exhausted!

Dont get a bean ( literaly!) for their participation,not even a Chefs Pinny and have to sign a contract to say if they win then the TV company has all rights to future work. I wouldnt bother even if i could cook!

:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom