Mat sets to OE quality

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tintinmt

I just received a full set of four mats from my E320 cabriolet from SVS. I have to say that the quality is excellent in both fit and materials. They did take a while to come through from Germany but were well worth the wait. I don't know anywhere else you can buy OE quality mats for the 124 range. You can find them on the web by searching for Special Vehicle Services.

Yeah thanks for the earlier mail as the lead Spike. I forgot where I got the info.

Mine were around £85 for the full set and took about three weeks. He did say it was normally quicker, but apparently they wait until they have enough for a batch. Suggest you look at the SVS site for more info.

Ive just ordered a new set for my R107 and a set for the widebody...

I have been extremely happy with mats from a guy that ive mentioned on here a few times (advertises in mercedes club gazette)...
Im sure these look like they come from the same place in germany.

I just received a full set of four mats from my E320 cabriolet from SVS. I have to say that the quality is excellent in both fit and materials. They did take a while to come through from Germany but were well worth the wait. I don't know anywhere else you can buy OE quality mats for the 124 range. You can find them on the web by searching for Special Vehicle Services.

Picture please??

Your wish is my command.

Attachments

• mats 003.jpg
    mats 003.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 235
  • mats 004.jpg
    mats 004.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 226
  • mats 005.jpg
    mats 005.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 228
They look nice,can i have their details please

Schön!

Or, in Australian, she's a bloody cracker mate. I have been looking for a set of those for years!

Do we get to see a piccie or two of the car as well by any chance?

Last edited:
Does everyone go for the ribbed? I see they do velour as well.

I suppose the ribbed will be harder wearing but the velour looks better.

Another decision I'll probably never get round to making :confused:

Ive just ordered a new set for my R107 and a set for the widebody...

I have been extremely happy with mats from a guy that ive mentioned on here a few times (advertises in mercedes club gazette)...
Im sure these look like they come from the same place in germany.

Are you putting the ribbed or velour on the widebody Jay?

Pic of car as requested. For some reason I always photograph it with the roof down.

Attachments

• Merc 320 Cabrio 230610.jpg
    Merc 320 Cabrio 230610.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 206
Well Tintinmt, I for one am glad to see your car with the roof down!! I must confess to having a pathological distrust of anyone who has a car where the roof can be lowered, but chooses to drive around in the sun with the roof up! :wallbash:

I mean really, whats the point!!!
I drove to Bristol a couple of weekends ago, lovely day, but counted more roofs up than down!:dk:

There should be a law against it!!

Just watch the sunburn, overcast days are best in summer for any decent amount of time I've found!!

That is a very handsome Cab indeed Mr tintinmt!!

Last edited:
Does everyone go for the ribbed? I see they do velour as well.

I suppose the ribbed will be harder wearing but the velour looks better.

Another decision I'll probably never get round to making :confused:

Well, I know for sure that the velour ones (Original MB) look great but are rubbish as far as durability is concerned.. The sponge on the backing starts to fall apart and they also very easily start to curl around the edges.. Ive been through two sets and I would never buy another set.:(

Just bought a set of velour which look great, ordered Wednesday arrived today.
I'm going to hope the quality matches the level of service !

Wow! 'Must have had them in stock?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom