Matching watches with your classic Mercedes Speedo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have an obsession with watches and now want to add one of these to an increasing collection. No idea why, as I know that they're just going to be a poorly made quartz thing but I want one.

Still looking for a watch to match the IWC clock in my own car, so far without luck...

I’ve found it, pre-ordered it and can’t wait for mid-December to be delivered. :banana:
Limited edition of CW C65 Automatic SW200 Chronometer. The moment I saw the announcement of its launch and the dial with concentric circles on different levels it reminded me of a speedo in my current S212 and the special touch of date hand in red, which I see as fuel/temp/oil pressure gauges, was an additional reason to have it.
Stock photo (once delivered will update with the real thing 😎)
CF1A03B5-71C6-419F-AB61-0E9873B37A21.jpeg

I have an obsession with watches and now want to add one of these to an increasing collection. No idea why, as I know that they're just going to be a poorly made quartz thing but I want one.

Still looking for a watch to match the IWC clock in my own car, so far without luck...
How bad is your watch obsession? I hit circa 300 in my collection at one point.

I’ve found it, pre-ordered it and can’t wait for mid-December to be delivered. :banana:
Limited edition of CW C65 Automatic SW200 Chronometer. The moment I saw the announcement of its launch and the dial with concentric circles on different levels it reminded me of a speedo in my current S212 and the special touch of date hand in red, which I see as fuel/temp/oil pressure gauges, was an additional reason to have it.
Stock photo (once delivered will update with the real thing 😎)
View attachment 105108
An update
It has arrived! :banana:
The packaging, personal note from Mike and attention to detail they have put in this watch is just amazing. Saying that I like it would be a massive understatement. It is just gorgeous timepiece.
IMG_5351.jpgIMG_5357.jpg

An update
It has arrived! :banana:
The packaging, personal note from Mike and attention to detail they have put in this watch is just amazing. Saying that I like it would be a massive understatement. It is just gorgeous timepiece.
View attachment 105920View attachment 105922

Yes its a nice watch but i personally wouldn't let a random passing Gorilla try it on :)

Just kidding im even more hairy !!!!

Yes its a nice watch but i personally wouldn't let a random passing Gorilla try it on :)

Just kidding im even more hairy !!!!
Thanks.
I was thinking of shaving just that bit before taking a photo. 😂
Gorilla hands are one of the reasons I can't wear the watches with metal bracelets 'cause they are so painful.

Nice watch, I have a couple of CW watches and they are superb value for money.

I have this one which looks superb I changed the strap to a silicone one though.

Robin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom