Matt Black Grill ? Yes/No

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C43AMG

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
500L ( W221 ), 2014 AMG CL 5.5 Biturbo ( W216 ) Sold, 2014 Brabus Smart ( 451 Coupe ) Mapped 130bhp
What do you think for the C43. $199.99 plus $37.00 shipping.

http://jlevistreetwerks.com

Last edited:
I saw one of those on a midnight blue W202 around 2 years in Birmingham when I was out in my artic and it looked boss. It really set the nose of the car off but it all comes down to personal choice. I'm chasing the avantegarde grille with Mercedes emblem in it.

would look nice if your C43 amg is black otherwise i would personally avoid and much rather get the avantgarde grill

would look nice if your C43 amg is black otherwise i would personally avoid and much rather get the avantgarde grill

Yes my car is Obsidian Black and i already have the Avantgarde Grill.

I'd personally stick with the Avantgarde grille, I think it looks great as it is :)

Will

Can you photoshop it and post the two pics side by side for comparison?

yea thats a good idea like stringbag suggests try it and post back the pictures

I would not have a clue how to do that :confused:

Neither do I really, but if you post a pic of the front of your car as it is now, i'm sure someone will stop watching www.i-am-bored.com and do it for you!
:D

I painted my grille black on my C230K estate left all the chrome as was took about 30-40mins and a tin of paint from Halfords

Attachments

• DSCF3105.JPG
    DSCF3105.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 141
im pretty good at photoshop if you send me a STRAIGHT picture of your C43 ill happily do it for you

plain back grill:
As Borat would say "I LIKEEEE"!!!

As requested a comparison between the avantgarde grill and the new black on black one. Do note since the picture of the grill on the website had low quality so this comparison is only to give a rouph idea, not exact.
grillcomparisontt3.jpg

I still think the avantgarde grill looks better but your opinions may varry

Great job on the photoshopping!
I think the black looks quite good. I had to look at it a few times but it grew on me.

I think initially it looks like your grille is missing :eek:

I like the black grill. It gives the car presence and makes it look more agressive.

Gurpz,

Many thanks for doing that for me. I am not sure, i think it might grow on me, the photo's certainly gives you a good comparison. Once again thank you, much appreciated.

Most welcome C43 AMG if you ever need any comparision editing like this in the future dont hesitate to ask:cool:

I have been thining of getting mine done in black as well and by looking and them pictures I think I might have to go and see my local bodyshop soon.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom