Matte paint - anyone have experience of it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Still no PM facilities.
Is 1pm today at MB Teesside any good for you Rob.

No problem mate, I’m glad you got to see an option of paint protection.

If magno paint is something that you like then IMHO there is no need to avoid it due to worring about maintenance.

Good to meet you.

Sorry to bring up an old thread but I too live in the North East and just got my E63S Estate in Magno Grey.

I’m looking at various options for protection, is there anybody reputable you would recommend in the North East region?

I used MEK as recommended by another forum member, he is based in Middlesbrough. I had some up's and down's with his work, but on the whole he done a good job. After all he did rush me in as he was fully booked for months in advance. He has had some top end motors through his doors if that says anything. As mentioned in this thread he entered a competition and came 2nd in Europe and 3rd in the World.

I used Prestige Car Spa for the ceramic coating, great service and a good bunch too. They are on the same Ind Est, only a few buildings away from MEK. I can highly recommend them.

I'm away until Thursday 22nd Nov, but if you would like to take a look at my PPF/ceramic coating then let me know.
FYI, I'm toying with the idea of going to Mallory Park on Saturday 24th Nov with the AMG PL guys, but nothing decided yet.

MEK Wrap Squad (@mekwrapsquad) • Instagram photos and videos

Anyone out there resprayed a panel on there Selenite grey magno car and the process needed to match the panel with the rest of the car? The new panel on mine is very matt whilst the rest of the car has a slight sheen so there must be I guess a process hopefully to match it to the rest of the car I need to take. Any help would be much appreciated. Best garno

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom