Matts next purchase ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No I think this will be his next purchase :D

iveco_shell.jpg

Am I the only one that hates those Kahn alloys? they ruin the look of the car!

KillerHERTZ said:
Compared to the special multipiece AMG rims the Kahns are a joke.

I didn't mean it seriously guys ....... :eek: :(

KillerHERTZ said:

Me too. No offence intended to anyone with Kahns!!

I also don't understand people who put Brabus 'style' wheels on an original AMG vehicle :crazy: . There's a C32 mentioned in another thread, that I have seen listed on ebay previously, and now appears to be re-listed again. Wondered last time, why would the owner do it if they already had genuine AMGs? Put me off then, and now puts me off again. If the seller reads this, feel free to respond as I may have misunderstood.

Saw another Black C32 some time ago on ebay in NW somewhere (Liverpool-ish IIRC) who did exactly the same thing - asked them the question and didn't really get an answer other than they were almost new. That car had a starting problem too which supposedly could be easily sorted for a few hundred quid. Well why not easily sort it before selling if that's the case :crazy: ? Would make sense to me on a car like that. Wonder whether it's the same one that keeps popping up?

Again apologies to anyone with Brabus 'style' wheels, or with a C32 on ebay that has aroused my suspicion - no offence intended!! Just me sharing what I thought when I read the advert as a prospective buyer. Part of the reason I'm spreading my search to SLK32s now!!

Replacing original AMG with original Brabus I could understand. Replacing normal MB wheels with Brabus 'style' I can understand too. But replacing original AMG with imitation Brabus seems like a travesty to me.

Bobby Dazzler said:
Saw another Black C32 some time ago on ebay in NW somewhere (Liverpool-ish IIRC) who did exactly the same thing - asked them the question and didn't really get an answer other than they were almost new. That car had a starting problem too which supposedly could be easily sorted for a few hundred quid. Well why not easily sort it before selling if that's the case :crazy: ? Would make sense to me on a car like that. Wonder whether it's the same one that keeps popping up?

Forgot to say, that one was listed oodles of time, and buy it now was for silly price in the end. Made me even more suspect. Immediately after ebay ads stopped I saw what I believe to be the same vehicle for sale with a relatively small time dealer in the Auto Trader with a few grand on top.

I could be a private investigator. Cue career change!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom