Max Mosley to retire!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
He is not stepping down, just not going up for re election in October, which doesnt change his position as that is what he was going to do before all this broke out.
But good news anyway!

Thank god, he's a muppet!

I wonder what will happen if he goes back on his word like he did last time

I think they sould be allowed to cut off his head and shove it up his a*se and S**t in his neck, he has done the sport no favours at all, just lined his own pockets same as Ecclescake. Good riddence to bad rubbish, shame we cant get rid of the pair at the same time:bannana:

Maybe he has other things to attend to like patrying.....with a gimp mask

I think they sould be allowed to cut off his head and shove it up his a*se and S**t in his neck, he has done the sport no favours at all, just lined his own pockets same as Ecclescake. Good riddence to bad rubbish, shame we cant get rid of the pair at the same time:bannana:

seems like a good idea.

It was very interesting to watch and listen to Bernie at the weekend. He did a very good job of saying a lot but but taking sides with nobody :)

I get sort of the general impression that you dont think very highly of them both.
Would that be a fair and reasonable assumption?

Is It going to be Jean Todt then as promised last time, or maybe Ron Dennis now that he has served his sentence.

Ron Dennis? Bloody hell, I hope so! That would sting Moseley like nothing else. I didn't know he was in the frame, but hell that would be a beautiful moment. Do they have to pass on a sceptre in a posh ceremony then? :p And is it televised? Moseley's face would be like a bulldog licking p1$$ off a nettle.

We had to listen to Herr Mouse-Ley tell us how the majority of constructors had agreed to his capping and it turned out that just two had agreed to his silly ideas.

Now we hear this Camp Commandant tell us that there will be an agreement in TWO YEARS time,but he is quitting in October of this year (not standing for re-election)

Eccles cake has very craftily sat on the fence and not taken sides untilhe knew what way the money was flowing.

You cannot beat honesty and integrity :devil: Eccles cake assured us all that Silverstone was finished. Silverstone would NEVER host another Formula 1 race after this season. If Donnington failed then there would be no Grand Prix in Great Britain!!!!! Now this lying two faced little runt has decided that it is highly probable thatDonnington might have problems hosting a Grand Prix and all of a sudden Silverstone is back on the calendar.... Gosh!! What a surprise

I believe Max's job is unpaid

Nick Froome

I believe Max's job is unpaid

Nick Froome
But the perks are mind blowing:devil::D All expenses paid.. penthouse suite with hookers flown in for the week-end... It certainly beats a duck house:devil::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

lol

I am giggling like a school girl... duck house :D:D:D:D:D

Just change the d to an f and that is what he claimed on expenses. Iwonder if that is what our MP'sdid as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom