Maybach Centre

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobby

Car
1999 C43 AMG
At Good Wood a few weeks ago, I asked for a few brochures (as you do!)

One of these was for the Maybach.

I have since had 3 calls from Maybach CS to "discuss my requirements" - eeep!

Explained that I am just "conducting research at the moment":eek:

Conversely, I asked for a C63 AMG brochure 3 timesat my delaer and heard nothing...

not suggesting you would do it bobby but looking at the amount of brochures on ebay I assume it from people planning on keeping them to try and make a quick buck later?

not suggesting you would do it bobby but looking at the amount of brochures on ebay I assume it from people planning on keeping them to try and make a quick buck later?

Isn't it amazing - I have seen this and also an ad in AutoTrader for a company that will "sell" you brochures that were free! Crazy. I collect them for obsessive reasons- and on occasion they may even lead to a purchase;)

Obviously the main point being that Maybach are following up unlikely business whereas Mercedes are being sloppy with realistic business. mmmm. What is it with them? Lexus drove a brochure to my house personally - can't think why they always THRASH Mercedes in the satisfaction surveys :rolleyes:

tell them you have changed numbers an give them the speaking clock

Insist on a test drive. Take it through a McDonalds Drive Thru and spill the milkshake. Classy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom