Maybach S450 in China

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gr1nch

Car
2017 W222 S350d AMG Line Premium Plus : Iridium Silver and Black Nappa
Just saw this car today in the apartment compound in Changzhou where I've been staying in China. Caught me by surprise, as I've seen no luxury cars in here at all, though outside a few S-classes purring by and an outrageous Ferrari.
The shape appeals to me, but the chrome seems a tad tacky and a bit weird.
Maybach S450 in Changzhou, CN
Maybach S450 in Changzhou, CN

Your links seem to be set to Private as they cannot be viewed.

I wonder if the car has an in-built Corona virus filter ;)

Your links seem to be set to Private as they cannot be viewed.
Thanks @DSM10000 , this is my first Album, now changed the perms to Everyone. Hopefully the images can be viewed now.

I wonder if the car has an in-built Corona virus filter ;)

Who knows? ;)

My wife told me today that there is a joke going around on Chinese social media that because face masks are sold out everywhere and new cars from BMW, Audi, Bentley, etc sold in China all have face masks in their medical kits, except Mercedes: buy a face mask, get a free car!
;)

Reactions: 219
The Maybach trim must be amazing but I'm not a huge fan of the looks.

Agree on the chrome - a bit weird.

Probably an owner wanting to send a message but I'd rather have a fully loaded S560 saloon instead.

I’d imagine the well filtered cabin will keep the owner safe from Coronavirus :D

I’d imagine the well filtered cabin will keep the owner safe from Coronavirus :D
I was thinking the same, my 7 series has an auto cabin filter/recycle system where it shuts down external air on detection of poor quality air, it's probably not set up for viral purposes.

Reactions: 219

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom