Maybach spotted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam230K

MB Enthusiast
Car
German oil burner
Spotted a Maybach with numberplate "CCI" or "CCI 1", have pictures which will follow... But thats the first time i've ever seen one driving on a public road.

Incredible road presence... and without exagerating i think it was twice the size of my C-class in length... immense car.

But thats the first time i've ever seen one driving on a public road.

Im surprised, living in Middlesex, I must see one at least every couple of weeks, and when I spend a evening in London normally see at least a one or two.

I've also seen a fair few. As Wobbly, normally see one at least every few weeks. Around London normally every few days.

Plus loads @ MB World! ;)

Will

Next time you are passing Mercedes World have a look around the service dept, parked 3 deep!!
In the right colour they sort of look OK, a bit like a cheep looking S class.

I see them regulary in central London at work, but I saw one in a tiny Village in France that my wife comes from, so asked my sister-in-law who's it was, and she just replied in French whats a Maybach, tried to explain that it was the only massive saloon car in the village but she didn't understand what car I meant. But my brother-in-law knew straight away. But it was the only white Maybach I've seen so far as in London they've all been black or Silver.

Bad pictures though (crappy 'cybershot'),

Attachments

• rsz_2rsz_dsc00260.jpg
    rsz_2rsz_dsc00260.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 59
Judging by the location, the car had probably just visited MB Brentford on the A4. Ive seen 2 Maybach there before, but more suprisingly I saw a Pullman 600S.

I was following him all the way from hounslow :), also MB dealers dont open at night time!

There is an 06 plate sat in the Hall at Blackbushe as I type.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom