MAYBACH VISION 6 cabriolet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grober

MB Master
Car
W204 ESTATE
This video has a slightly mesmerising feel about it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Looks nice but you can see at 1:27 major problems with high seat and low cant rail.

Reminiscent of a 50's Porsche but on steroids.

Ugly IMHO. The interior just a study in artistic interpretation, something a 7yr old might draw.

Do I really need one ? - yeah ! I think I could cope - but the dash would have to be green !

That's so extravagant it's beyond criticism ! YEAAAAAAH !

Yeah, stunning AF (except the tacky looking pipes in the centre console) but didn't I see this a year or two ago? In red IIRC? There's not much different if this is the 2018 version.

Would love to see one in real life though, it's like the Veyron, anyone who's seen one in real life will remark upon the shear scale of the damn thing. They're huge, this has 24 inch wheels that don't look too big...

Yeah, stunning AF (except the tacky looking pipes in the centre console) but didn't I see this a year or two ago? In red IIRC? There's not much different if this is the 2018 version.

Would love to see one in real life though, it's like the Veyron, anyone who's seen one in real life will remark upon the shear scale of the damn thing. They're huge, this has 24 inch wheels that don't look too big...
Its 19 feet long! 738 horsepower! You are thinking about the previous red coupe version of the same car shown at Pebble Beach in 2016.
It might be best descibed as the car for those who have everything--- already!;)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

They are a nice piece of styling in so far as the body work is concerned, so much different to the first new Gen Maybach, I hope they go into production and do very well from it.

I don’t know what to make of that, whether it’s a thing of beauty or extremely ugly. It’s an interesting design that’s for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom